Opel GT Forum banner

Pink Gt

4K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  saxybiker 
#1 ·
I have done a search and looked at as many pics on the site as I could.

I am looking for the pics of the lady owned pink GT with the eyebrows on the headlamps.

Could someone direct me to those pics.

Thanks, Ray

#4 ·
I can think of one more reason to look for that picture....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#8 ·
I agree, Baz.

I believe he built that car for her when she was 15 or 16. It is good to see young women involved with Opels!

Vickie

P.S. She isn't the only one who likes "PINK" Opels :D

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks Baz, Good to see someone stand up when the guys are getting a little rowdy. Insulting a person's cars and insinuating they should be sent to the crusher after so much work has so obviously been put into them is not cool. We all have different tastes in this world, for if we all liked the same thing this world would be awfully boring.

"most any american car is worthy of the crusher." was an insult to the whole industry, and very not cool man. I have seen many unsalvageable cars go that way in the years I worked in the junk yards, I personally never liked seeing even them go.

#12 ·
Thanks Baz, Good to see someone stand up when the guys are getting a little routy. Insulting a persons cars and insuwating they should be sent to the crusher after so much work has so obvously been put into them is not cool. We all have diferent tastes in this world, for if we all liked the same thing this world would be awfule boaring.

"most any american car is worthy of the crusher." was an insult to the whole industry, and very not cool man. I have seen many unsalvagable cars go that way in the years I worked in the junk yards, I personaly never liked seing even them go.
not my point at all but thanks for the support

#14 ·
Those black 'eye lashes' are just about the neatest things I have ever seen!
I agree. And combined with that color, it is the sweetest little car I have seen in a long, long time. I just have to smile when I see it.:yup:

#15 ·
My biggest problem is: My wife would really like to own a pink VW Beetle and I would love to have a GT. Since I already have the 70 Kadett its a tough sell on the GT.

She told me if GT's come in pink I could have one..............hence..........my initial request for the photo.

#16 ·

Attachments

#18 ·
#22 ·
Daughters

Take very good care of, and enjoy those moments, because....

....when she is "too old" to do things with Dad, you both will have a lot of good memories to share for the rest of your life.:)
When she gets "too old" to do things with Dad, then dad should find something of interest to her and let her show you how to do that. I have fours sons and have been blessed with three grand-daughters, little girls that love grand dad are special and you can spoil hell outta them, then call there parents and say "come get YOUR kid, she's driving me crazy:yup: :haha:

#25 ·
Good advise everyone!

I want to protect her from the boy's!
Hey, instead of pink GT, how about a Military green, Opel sport wagon, with a rifle rack and tinted windows!?
Then if she sits on the hood, the boys will be afraid to look at her!
Maybe a "Beware: Dad on board" sticker on the window!
:lmao:

I am not ready for the dating years!:ugh:
Mine or her's!
Lyle

#28 ·
drpepper:

You guys are in Ohio...so are we. Feel free to contact us and come on up and look at our Opels. Your wife can drive one. (ok, you can too :veryhappy )

I believe that will increase your odds of getting an Opel

Vickie & Allen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.