Opel GT Forum banner

The European Opel GT Meeting 2017 in the Netherlands/Sevenum

7K views 65 replies 9 participants last post by  norbertone.gt371 (R.I.P.) 
#1 ·
There's also another event coming up that might appeal to some Opelers and that I'm geographically fortunate enough to consider: The 2017 Euro gathering in the Netherlands for Opels. I don't know what it's called exactly(Opel Eurotreffen????), but Gil says I could ship my car over there from New York for about $800. Because I'm a dang foreigner and my car is registered in USA, all my mods and stuff are legal to drive over there.

:veryhappy
I be sure you will be wellcome:yup:
Same location as 2012! "The European Opel GT Meeting 2017 in the Netherlands/Sevenum".
Booked my room today:haha:

Here is a old video! Catch me if you found me:lmao:

#11 ·
Agree!!!!. Highly recommend attending one of these Eurotreffens!!

:yup::yup::yup:

#13 ·
Yes ... Old Rabbit as I have been to a few of these Eurotreffen's in my time :cool:

#17 ·
Isn't there a similar meet for Kadett Bs ?

#20 ·
all booked here

:banana: looking foward to another one... best place to see the top shelf Opels

Reactions: Gary
#21 ·
Booked the flight

I will be there! Spoke to Gil the other day and he confirmed that he will come as well.
Wish I can bring my Opel but it is expensive and fairly complicated. It would be a dream trip - driving the GT to European GT meeting and than cruizing through Holland and Germany to Opel museum in Russelsheim.
At least I booked Opel Corsa rent a car.

#22 ·
I will be there! Spoke to Gil the other day and he confirmed that he will come as well.
Wish I can bring my Opel but it is expensive and fairly complicated. It would be a dream trip - driving the GT to European GT meeting and than cruizing through Holland and Germany to Opel museum in Russelsheim.
At least I booked Opel Corsa rent a car.
Oho
What great news!!:banana::drive::banana:

Norbert:veryhappy

#25 ·
64 days.......

yup time is drawing near... better finish up any wackadoodle'ing an prep for the drive and show.

Do you know if the Opel Gt with the puppies under the hood will attend or any of the other wonderful under the hood art?
:veryhappy

#27 ·
Hi Everyone,

Who is coming to our Event? Would love to see some USA Cars or at least Opelers there :):)

I am a board member of the Opel GT Club and also a long time member here.

I thought i check out what is being said about our event :D It is going to be great!

Check the poster out:

Hope to welcome you all on 3 & 4th of june.

Kind regards,

Tom van der Laan
Opel GT Club Netherlands

#30 ·
Old rabbits will return to this meet although with out 1:1 Gt may Bring a Smaller GT or may Aquire one there.

Think I am #38 on the list :cool:

#32 ·
#34 ·
True.. I have always registered.. just Cause I suppose..

woo hoo only 40 days left!!!!

#36 ·
Hi Guys,

yes if you like to join the festivities on Sunday night (including dinner), you should definately register. Else you will not be able to attend these festivities.

If you won't be there on Sunday evening you don't need to register.

You could just come to the event and pay the admission fee for "day guests".

The costs for day visitors are as follow:

€ 4,- for adults and kids 13 years and older.
€ 2,- for kids from 4 -12 years old.
€ 15,- with GT. This includes a GT parking spot on the terrain and a goodie bag with welcome gift. (max 2 persons admission fee included per car).

Kind regards,

Tom van der Laan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.