Opel GT Forum banner

Ten thousand Swedes

24K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  grslightng02 
#1 ·
My grandmother said a silly little rhymes
"Ten thousand Swedes
Ran through the weeds.."
I wonder if our friends from up north could enlighten me with the history of this?
Every time after she said the verse there was a big smile on her face.

:D

#2 · (Edited)
I am sure that there are fifteen thousands Swedes that could enlighten you.
Every time after she said the verse there was a big smile on her face.
She was just thinking about the 15,000 that came out

#5 ·
Just like Dan to ask a question and not stick around for the answer. :D Boys and Girls now is the time to talk about him. He probably won't have internet access for a few days. :lmao: Don't say anything really bad as you might get his Momma on your case and you wouldn't want that. :no: She gave me 10 minutes to wrap up our conversation and I told him he'd better not pretend to talk to me after I hung up. :yup:

Harold

#7 ·
I guess you're still upset that you didn't make the first cut on the Swedish Bikini team. :crying:

Hey, with that thought in mind, do you reckon it was one Norwegian male and the ten thousand running through the weeds were all female. :yikes:

If Dan could only see where his simple question has gone. :biglaugh:

Harold

#11 ·
Don't forget, the Swedes pretty much gave Norway to Norway cause they didn't see their neighbors as a big asset, if you know what I mean.

But we're all brothers and sisters, right?

Jim [Ericson, of Swedish heritage]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.