Opel GT Forum banner

Events Listing

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Gary 
#1 ·
Adding your event in the proper sub-forum will also place the info in the Club Events Calendar

#3 ·
Gary:

When I added the Chili Event, I added it on the club calendar. This allowed it to show on the side bar on the main page. It also shows up in the club calendar on the "Calendar" page. However, it does not show up on the main "Public Calendar". I was going to go in and add it to the public calendar, but I was afraid it would then appear twice in the sidebar on the main page.

Vickie

#4 · (Edited)
There are three calendars. Public which show the birthdays of active members, Club Events reserved for events, and a private one for use by members.

The default is the Public. The others are accessible while in the default by clicking on the dropdown link in the upper right corner.

The sidebar only lists the Club Event listings.

I thought by keeping the events on their own calendar, it would be cleaner and easier to find them.

The main reason for this thread is to "Stick" a message at the top of the Opel Events forum so future listings will be put in the proper sub-forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.