Opel GT Forum banner

2015 Carlisle Caravan (Northbound)

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  BQS4 
#1 ·
What are the plans for people coming up from the south Thursday/Friday ?

I plan on leaving Friday from Richmond. Time to be determined.

#3 · (Edited)
#6 · (Edited)
Yep.. was PLANNING on Friday.. but plans can change.

Others also maybe interested as well.

Anthony and crew are leaving after noon on Friday.

I am debating on Thursday/Friday depends on cars/drivers and status of cars on Thursday by 11AM.

#8 ·
What? no Sportwagon?

Gene - I haven't seen your sportwagon in a long time. What gives? Since you have that limousine, (thank God for spellcheck), it's like it doesn't exist! or are you saving it for Nationals? (I'm just kidding).

Look forward to seeing "yall".

Travel safely!

Allen Gage :cool:

#9 ·
Gene - I haven't seen your sportwagon in a long time. What gives? Since you have that limousine, (thank God for spellcheck), it's like it doesn't exist! or are you saving it for Nationals? (I'm just kidding).

Look forward to seeing "yall".

Travel safely!

Allen Gage :cool:
Allen;
The original motor was starting to show signs of death and not knowing how many miles were on it, I decided to park it, rather than driving it till it blew, hoping that the money would come along to build a new motor. But, the money didn't come till recently and a new motor is in the works right now. John Lewis (guyopel) has the bottom half done, waiting on the valve work to be done at the machine shop. Then it'll be back on the road, along with a few other "goodies" Trust me, I do love my Suburban, but, I love my little Wagon more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.