Opel GT Forum banner

Official 2016 Carlisle Auction Items Thread

6K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  GoldGT 
#1 ·
Time to start reminding the 'regulars' at Carlisle and informing any new attendees of the auction Saturday after the awards have been given out. OGTS and Opels Unlimited have donated items in the past to show their support for our event as well as others. The items don't necessarily HAVE to be Opel related, but should be items of interest to the group. Past non Opel related items at Nationals have been, a handmade afghan (IIRC), items from a beer brewery in Canada, Summit Racing items, etc.

Please feel free to make comments or to add to the list of things that you can donate to the auction. :)

Harold

P.S. I don't usually open the donations I receive until I'm at the show but this year will be an exception as a few of the items I ordered are in the same box as some of the donations. I'll update with pictures in a later post.

#3 ·
Please feel free to make comments or to add to the list of things that you can donate to the auction. :)

Harold
Don't forget to mention that we auctioned off a plastic turd one year!

On a more serious note, I have a few things that I will donate this year. Would there be any interest in a real Opel GT Ski rack? Not a luggage rack but ski rack. Came from Switzerland.

#15 ·
This ski rack is original Opel GT stuff. It's weird how it attaches to the car. Seems to attach to both rear bumpers and then to the upper back window area. I was able to get this through a deal I got buying another GT this past November. Anybody got any pictures of one attached to a GT?

#16 ·

#25 ·
Don't know what they will bring but I just found a new pair of screw driver bit cuff links that I will donate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.