Opel GT Forum banner

DIY Rotisserie

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mdemarsh 
#1 ·
There are few posts showing some impressive DIY rotisseries on here, but I thought I would share mine that I based on a few pictures that I found on Google that even a non-carguy banker can build for 150 bucks. It has done a great job for me so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3Lg9Zj2f4

#2 ·
Rotisserie pics

Here are some good views of the rotisserie in action.

Attachments

#7 ·
Free Rotisserie

Here are some good views of the rotisserie in action.
I'm happy to report that I have finished my work with the rotisserie. It's off the car and I'm ready to dismantle it. If anyone would happen to want it, I would be happy to donate it to the next person who could use it. I'm about 5 miles south of downtown Cincinnati if it's reasonable for you to pick up.

#4 · (Edited)
Floor pans

I got the new floor pans from opelgtparts.com in the Netherlands although they have been a real pain to communicate with, I'm grateful that I got the brand new floor pans and a complete new wiring harness from them. As far as the rest of my order from the first of July this year, I guess I'll just have to figure it out. I have noticed that their website has been down for the last few days...

#6 ·
Nice job on the car rotator!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.