Virus alert
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By soybean
  • 1 Post By soybean
  • 3 Post By slracer
  • 1 Post By jayhawkjesse33

Thread: Virus alert

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads

AngryVirus alert

Virus alert I believe I have contracted a virus and the flash is Chewing away my stuff. Jarrell
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

2000 Post Club
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    Virus alert I believe I have contracted a virus and the flash is Chewing away my stuff. Jarrell
    Jarrell, did you recently send a "friend" request by PM or ?? ... ... If not, I guess I should start to worry too! ...

Doug

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gotcha little virus

Quote Originally Posted by slracer View Post
    Jarrell, did you recently send a "friend" request by PM or ?? ... ... If not, I guess I should start to worry too! ...

Doug

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs upVirus alert

Doug
    Well folks, I found it. According to my Ip scanner, I'm in New Bern N.C. Guess what? I am eating dinner in front of the Computer in Reidsville N. C. soon as I spoke to slracer, I started getting phone calls. It just rang. So I guess I have to go quiete for a bit. If you should receive ANYTHNG in your inbox. It is not me. I will reply only to those I Know. Thank you and sorry for what this "Drama Queen" is try to do. I have proof. Thank you for your support on this. Please reply to anything that on the board so I can get this "Drama Queen" under control. Bob, I will take the handle. Thank you, Jarrell Carry on. Jarrell
    Last edited by soybean; 11-05-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    Ooooner and tealcarver like this.

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Well folks, I found it. According to my Ip scanner, I'm in New Bern N.C. Guess what? I am eating dinner in front of the Computer in Reidsville N. C. soon as I spoke to slracer, I started getting phone calls. It just rang. So I guess I have to go quiete for a bit. If you should receive ANYTHNG in your inbox. It is not me. I will reply only to those I Know. Thank you and sorry for what this "Drama Queen" is try to do. I have proof. Thank you for your support on this. Please reply to anything that on the board so I can get this "Drama Queen" under control. Bob, I will take the handle. Thank you, Jarrell Carry on. Jarrell
    https://hackertarget.com/reverse-ip-lookup/ had to buy another D**m program Just to get a good sreenShot do get this. There are free ones you can look up. If you should receive Any email, do a reverse ip address that comes from New Bern N.C. It is not Me, Sorry for all this "Drama" soybean. I''ll wait get a new log and to Quote "Arnold, I'LL BE BACK" gARy please rest my password, cut it off, don't send my email any thing.Thank you, Jarrell
    tealcarver likes this.

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads

2000 Post Club
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jarrell asked me to pass this along! Two nights ago he had responded to my earlier post re: friend request. He told me it was him, but I could not respond to the PM, the site would not take anything I wrote. I could read anything/everything, but could not reply. Also, Chrome has a "home page" which has the most used sites avatars and the avatar for opelgt.com was "broken"? I had no idea about what was happening so went about my business elsewhere. A couple of hours later, the avatar had returned to normal and when I went to the PMs, all was normal there also, so I sent a response and Jarrell did receive it. Keep your eyes open for strange stuff though as it might not be "benign" next time!

Doug
    Ooooner, soybean and tealcarver like this.

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jarrell asked me to pass this along! Two nights ago he had responded to my earlier post re: friend request. He told me it was him, but I could not respond to the PM, the site would not take anything I wrote. I could read anything/everything, but could not reply. Also, Chrome has a "home page" which has the most used sites avatars and the avatar for opelgt.com was "broken"? I had no idea about what was happening so went about my business elsewhere. A couple of hours later, the avatar had returned to normal and when I went to the PMs, all was normal there also, so I sent a response and Jarrell did receive it. Keep your eyes open for strange stuff though as it might not be "benign" next time!

Doug
    Yeh man,he's correct My wife's Ipad won't work. So please use an Ip address lookup, My Ip address should come from 107.258.258. and a sequence of nos after. Just off the phone, and passed on the info to a member of this board. Carry on, Jarrell

gOT 2 scanners running now. Those who know me know how I type so if you should see any part of any reply have Caps lock come on it is not me. Gary, please rest my password. Thank you, Jarrell.
    Last edited by soybean; 11-05-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh man,he's correct My wife's Ipad won't work. So please use an Ip address lookup, My Ip address should come from 107.258.258. and a sequence of nos after. Just off the phone, and passed on the info to a member of this board. Carry on, Jarrell

gOT 2 scanners running now. Those who know me know how I type so if you should see any part of any reply have Caps lock come on it is not me. Gary, please rest my password. Thank you, Jarrell.
    107.219.18.59 is NOT my ip address. Carry on Sorry, Jarrell

Real Name
    Eric
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not really sure what's going on here.

Kind of entertaining, but mostly peculiar.

Anyone else?
    soybean likes this.

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeh have a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawkjesse33 View Post
    I'm not really sure what's going on here.

Kind of entertaining, but mostly peculiar.

Anyone else?
    Down right pissing me off. This 104.194.218.232 is coming off a VPN connected to somewhere in Washington. Something, someone, has gotten control of my computers address.and is on/in here. This isn't a joke like I fool around with Gordo, Thank you, got me for a bit, Jarrell

Thread Information