tealcarver's Garage :: Bobby's Girl
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
    tealcarver is offline 1000 Post Club
    General Information
    Bobby's Girl
    Opel
    GT
    Chrome Yellow
    upgrades galore

I bought this car brand new in 1971. Didn't know how I could afford it, but made it through OK. Drove it for 15 years, then parked it in the driveway (Big Mistake). Sat there for another 15 years, then my niece the cop came by and said I had to move it in the back yard or it would be towed. (Rotten kid). Thought that would be a great time to start to get her back on the road

Modifications

Fiberglass hood, Revo rims and Yokohama tires, spoiler with custom third brake light. new paint job, Polyurethane in the original color

Restored dash by Just Dashes, new door panels, kick panels, steering wheel, carpets, headliner, three point seat belts, 10 gallons of noise deadener. Carbeau seats, that will be replaced because my head hits the headliner.

SD Card mp3 player and AM FM radio. Blue tooth for phone calls. The most entertainment is driving it.

2.4 liter with Getrag 5 speed transmission. Twin 38 Weber carb. Rewired with a modern 16 circuit blade fuse box.

Stock with the exception of front and rear sway bars, All bushings replaced with poly bushings.

TSW Revo six spoke chrome mags. Yokohama Parada Asymetric tires 205/45R 16

Views: 2862