Well I had a set back today. It seems the PO or someone tried to repair the front suspension UCA rubber bushings. They modified the original steel sleeves and bushings to make non stock rubber bushings fit. So now I've got to get replacement sleeves and bushings to put the new poly bushings in one of the UCAs. What a PIA. I've attached a pic of some of the damaged pieces. What's really a pain is they destroyed the original steel sleeves by grinding them thinner and put a larger sleeve over it so the non-stock rubber bushings would fit and tore the steel bushing with something getting it out. In the pic, it shows what I took out of the UCA and the steel sleeve on the right is an original OE sleeve.