Opel Parts Supplier List
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gary

Thread: Opel Parts Supplier List

Real Name
    Gary
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opel Parts Supplier List

Soybean mentioned in another thread about the limited number of Opel Parts suppliers. Here is a list of suppliers in Europe.

https://classicopels.com/index.php?t...rts-suppliers/

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Soybean mentioned in another thread about the limited number of Opel Parts suppliers. Here is a list of suppliers in Europe.

https://classicopels.com/index.php?t...rts-suppliers/
    Yeah, some I remembered Gary, some I had forgotten, but the problem lies in shipping and the difference in our currency. Some of the suppliers take a long time to ship, but I will say, people in Europe take a lot of pride in their Gts and you can readily see it in the pictures Norbet posts. Jarrell
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

Real Name
    Gary
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    Yeah, some I remembered Gary, some I had forgotten, but the problem lies in shipping and the difference in our currency. Some of the suppliers take a long time to ship, but I will say, people in Europe take a lot of pride in their Gts and you can readily see it in the pictures Norbet posts. Jarrell
    I have 3 "odd ball" Opels that the U.S. suppliers do not stock parts for so I need to deal with European suppliers. I usually get the parts in about a week. A lot of them are now taking Paypal for payment so that takes the currency out of the picture. Most of their pricing includes the 20% VAT which is deducted for international shipping. Shipping can be costly once you get beyond the "Small Packet" size.

I just placed an order with Edelschmiede for my 24v motor. I'll update when it arrives. (of course they could be on Holiday for the next month )
    Exchange rate: Exchange rate: $ 1 USD = € 0.8675 EUR
    Last edited by Gary; 07-28-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Thread Information