Another day in the life of Soybean
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By The Scifi Guy
  • 1 Post By Ooooner

Thread: Another day in the life of Soybean

Just Some Dude in Jersey The Scifi Guy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gördö
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another day in the life of Soybean

Member Soybean likes to regale me with morning messages about his current projects. Some are quite entertaining to read. Here's today's:

<<< Hadn't seen you in a while so thought I'd say hello. Gotta get parts for 15 ft mower this Am, so waiting to call the parts place. My neighbors are laughing their ass' off at me you will too. I'm underneath a 15 ft Batwing cutting off the pins holding the blades on. I'm burning metal like crazy, slag dropping and popping on the concrete below. Next to last pin, SOB doesn't want to give, reach up like an idiot, sear the crap out of left first finger. Glad it wasn't a burn, searing it killed the nerves. Look to the left, Hat is on fire, put it out. Look at left leg, getting warm there, piece of slag rolled into jeans, start cussing, raise up, knock the crap outta my head. Hell with it, hit the oxy and burn hat to ground, headache from Heck. Cut for another 30 min, don't get much further. So quit for the night. 4 1/2 hrs laying on side cutting, no hair on left arm, burned up hat, burned jeans, burned right arm from small slag pops. Ah a wonderful day. Living the dream. Hope your week was good. Jarrell >>>

Ooooner and SpringGT like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Roy Bell
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know Soybean personally. Sounds like a normal day for him!

He will be at the Opel Nationals in Charlotte in October. Come meet him! He should set up a booth to sign autographs!
    The Scifi Guy likes this.
    Roy Bell
    1973 Opel GT
    Concord, North Carolina
    Carolina Opel Club

Thread Information