Very good Opel Video on YouTube
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree13Likes
  • 5 Post By Knorm65
  • 1 Post By soybean
  • 1 Post By Knorm65
  • 3 Post By opellane
  • 2 Post By soybean
  • 1 Post By charlie1966

Thread: Very good Opel Video on YouTube

  1. #1
    Can Opeler Knorm65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Norman, Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,043
    Real Name
    Kyler Norman
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Very good Opel Video on YouTube

    My new favorite Opel video on YouTube. Beautiful modified GT, an awesome couple, some good tech tips, humor, and a story! Give it a watch. I hope this couple makes some more Opel videos for us!
    https://youtu.be/GRiLQ4WG7U0
    "Mira," 1970 Opel GT Working ARA AC, European 2.0L and Midikit
    "Kara," 1972 Opel GT Targa, Welded Doors, Rhinolined, 40 DCOE SSD

  2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    2000 Post Club soybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Reidsville N.C.
    Posts
    2,294
    Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Knorm65 View Post
    My new favorite Opel video on YouTube. Beautiful modified GT, an awesome couple, some good tech tips, humor, and a story! Give it a watch. I hope this couple makes some more Opel videos for us!
    https://youtu.be/GRiLQ4WG7U0
    It was a very good video, now just wondering about how much was taken off the rear springs and the Ford engine.
    Thanks Kyler
    dpre likes this.
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

  4. #3
    Can Opeler Knorm65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Norman, Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,043
    Real Name
    Kyler Norman
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    It was a very good video, now just wondering about how much was taken off the rear springs and the Ford engine.
    Thanks Kyler
    The rear springs are from Opel GT Source.
    The engine is a ford Zetec DOHC. Probably the 2.0L 170hp version from the Ford Focus SVT but it might be the 2.0L standard 130HP engine.
    soybean likes this.
    "Mira," 1970 Opel GT Working ARA AC, European 2.0L and Midikit
    "Kara," 1972 Opel GT Targa, Welded Doors, Rhinolined, 40 DCOE SSD

  5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Mike's Opel Shop Site Supporter opellane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Goshen, NY
    Posts
    1,209
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Nice You Tube Video, Team Hubby and Wife

    While were on the Thread "" Very Good Opel Video on You Tube"" Here my favorite, make's you feel like your behind the wheel of your GT. Blows away Porsche's like crazy
    This GT very,Very, Special machine... Special Cross Flow Heads, High speed Trans linkage.. I see daylight through pass. door

    Watch him Chase down the White Ferrari,who not as good of driver, but plenty of HP... cool as heck.. Like Cat and Mouse Fight..

    Onboard Gerent Opel GT Rennen Hockenheim YTT 2014

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f50oDpxRezE

    Am sure it's been posted here before,,Enjoy!
    soybean, okieopel and dpre like this.
    MIKE
    ---------------------------------------------------
    1972 Opel GT, 1969 Opel GT, 1973 MGB,

  7. #5
    2000 Post Club soybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Reidsville N.C.
    Posts
    2,294
    Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by opellane View Post
    Nice You Tube Video, Team Hubby and Wife

    While were on the Thread "" Very Good Opel Video on You Tube"" Here my favorite, make's you feel like your behind the wheel of your GT. Blows away Porsche's like crazy
    This GT very,Very, Special machine... Special Cross Flow Heads, High speed Trans linkage.. I see daylight through pass. door

    Watch him Chase down the White Ferrari,who not as good of driver, but plenty of HP... cool as heck.. Like Cat and Mouse Fight..

    Onboard Gerent Opel GT Rennen Hockenheim YTT 2014

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f50oDpxRezE

    Am sure it's been posted here before,,Enjoy!

    Never seen it before, but darn if it isn't a heck of a good video. He had the White Ferrari on the turns. Then passed!! Awesome video. Now that's what I would like my Gt to do. Wishful thinking. Again, Awesome video. Jarrell
    opellane and dpre like this.
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

  8. #6
    RunOpel dpre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Port Orchard, WA
    Posts
    38
    Real Name
    Dan
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Great videos Kyler and Mike. Glad I own a Opel GT
    Dan

  9. #7
    Mike's Opel Shop Site Supporter opellane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Goshen, NY
    Posts
    1,209
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    Never seen it before, but darn if it isn't a heck of a good video. He had the White Ferrari on the turns. Then passed!! Awesome video. Now that's what I would like my Gt to do. Wishful thinking. Again, Awesome video. Jarrell
    Yep, One of my favorites ..the first part is ok with the Porsche's ... But it's always a pleasure watching that GT chase down a White Ugly Ferrari... Here a Photo I found of this car ... Pretty Cool
    Gerent Opel GT Racing Team
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by opellane; 1 Day Ago at 09:10 PM.
    MIKE
    ---------------------------------------------------
    1972 Opel GT, 1969 Opel GT, 1973 MGB,

  10. #8
    Opelitis afflicted charlie1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    517
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Here's one built by Gerent which was sold recently for €90,000.
    opellane likes this.
    "You can't fix stupid, but stupid eventually fixes itself." -Issac T.

  11. #9
    Member pumpkindriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Killeen, Tx.
    Posts
    225
    Real Name
    Mark
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by opellane View Post
    Nice You Tube Video, Team Hubby and Wife

    While were on the Thread "" Very Good Opel Video on You Tube"" Here my favorite, make's you feel like your behind the wheel of your GT. Blows away Porsche's like crazy
    This GT very,Very, Special machine... Special Cross Flow Heads, High speed Trans linkage.. I see daylight through pass. door

    Watch him Chase down the White Ferrari,who not as good of driver, but plenty of HP... cool as heck.. Like Cat and Mouse Fight..

    Onboard Gerent Opel GT Rennen Hockenheim YTT 2014

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f50oDpxRezE

    Am sure it's been posted here before,,Enjoy!
    Thats a really good video, I've seen it before but its not a Ferrari, its a Ford GT40.

  12. #10
    2000 Post Club soybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Reidsville N.C.
    Posts
    2,294
    Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkindriver View Post
    Thats a really good video, I've seen it before but its not a Ferrari, its a Ford GT40.
    Still pretty impressive driving and car. Jarrell
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

  13. #11
    Senior Member Timbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Auburn, NH
    Posts
    695
    Real Name
    Tim
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by opellane View Post
    Nice You Tube Video, Team Hubby and Wife

    While were on the Thread "" Very Good Opel Video on You Tube"" Here my favorite, make's you feel like your behind the wheel of your GT. Blows away Porsche's like crazy
    This GT very,Very, Special machine... Special Cross Flow Heads, High speed Trans linkage.. I see daylight through pass. door

    Watch him Chase down the White Ferrari,who not as good of driver, but plenty of HP... cool as heck.. Like Cat and Mouse Fight..

    Onboard Gerent Opel GT Rennen Hockenheim YTT 2014

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f50oDpxRezE

    Am sure it's been posted here before,,Enjoy!
    I wonder if the value of their cars impact the gusto that each driver was willing to push them?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Opelwyo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •