Manchester manta
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Manchester manta

Downloads
    Uploads

Manchester manta

To begin my September October "Revisit My Past" fall tour 2019 I contacted 'Timbo' on this site and found he was only 15 minutes
    from Manchester NH airport where I landed about 9:30 a.m. after a 'red eye' from Phoenix with a stop in Philladelphia.
    Tim invited me for breakfast, a very good way to start the day, included some of the best ham ever, and much more !

.....Yes there is an OPEL in this story. ..Tim had a Manta back in the day and now has another fine Manta that appears
    solid and in pretty nice condition but doesn't run reliably.
    He could use some hands on help with this. If you are close, please contact Tim. ( Timbo )
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Lynn
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And a stick shift too!!! Very cool.

I used to spend the last week of Sept in Manchester almost every year. But, my cousin who ended up owning the family home there finally sold it. Broke my heart. I could fly into Manchester, rent a car and be at the house in 10 minutes. Then, next evening, could drive 45 min. to Fenway and catch the Sox.

Roy: Let me know if your travels will take you through OK again. Maybe this time we could plan something.

Lynn

Thread Information