The Best Looking Opel GT Dragster I've Ever Seen - Page 2
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: The Best Looking Opel GT Dragster I've Ever Seen

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not an Opel but it IS German

soybean likes this.
    Opel GTs are not GM products
    ̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶— ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶ ̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—
    Humans are not an endangered species!
    ̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶— ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶ ̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    The talk of big butt's, brings to mind an old joke.

Wife to Husband: Should I spend the money to get larger Boob's?
    Husband replies: Nope, Just start rubbing them with toilet paper.
    Wife asks: What makes you think that will work?
    Husband replies: Just look what it has done for your butt over the year's.

Just Some Dude in Jersey The Scifi Guy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gördö
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I absolutely adore that friggin' song! It was my cell phone ring tone for years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

Here's a live version with an orchestra that's fun to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w59e20ijOpE
    Last edited by The Scifi Guy; 1 Week Ago at 09:22 AM.
    soybean, GTeglman and terrylewisac like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scifi Guy View Post
    I absolutely adore that friggin' song! It was my cell phone ring tone for years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

Here's a live version that's fun to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w59e20ijOpE
    Dam Gordo, I almost spit my coffee into the keyboard with the first video, the 2nd I was laughing so hard, I dam near choked. The 2nd video is priceless. Yeah man, I got back. , Jarrell
    Last edited by soybean; 1 Week Ago at 08:31 AM.
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by opeljohn View Post
    The talk of big butt's, brings to mind an old joke.

Wife to Husband: Should I spend the money to get larger Boob's?
    Husband replies: Nope, Just start rubbing them with toilet paper.
    Wife asks: What makes you think that will work?
    Husband replies: Just look what it has done for your butt over the year's.
    Great one John. Tell me you didn't tell your wife that, and she didn't slap you. Jarrell

Real Name
    Lloyd
    Downloads
    Uploads

Butt Jokes

Best one I know, Guy goes into a bar in New York, he has a speech impediment and the bar tender has a hunched back. The guy says, " hey bar ttttender how much is a rrrrrum aandd ccccoke" the bar tender replies $7.00 a nd the guy says" dddddamm thats high, gggggivee me one". The bartender mixes him the drink and collects the $7.00 and the guy drinks it right down. Then the guy says to the bar tender "hey, how mmmmuch is a wwwwhiskey ssssour in here" the bar tender replies $8.00 and the guy again says "dddammm thats high, ggggive me one" bar tender served ghim again and he drank it right down. The guy looks at the bar tender and says, "heeey buddy how cccome yyyyou haven't ssssaid any ttthing about my sssspeech iiiiimpedimenttt" the bar tender said well, you didn't say anything about my hunched back so I didn't say anything about your speech problem. The guy then looks at the bar tender and says"Oh ttthaaats yyyour back, I tthuogh ttthat was you bbbutt, erveryttthing eeelse in heeere is ssssoo hhhhigh"

Real Name
    Gary
    Downloads
    Uploads

Manta high roller

You've probably all seen this one already.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by opelnut10 View Post
    Best one I know, Guy goes into a bar in New York, he has a speech impediment and the bar tender has a hunched back. The guy says, " hey bar ttttender how much is a rrrrrum aandd ccccoke" the bar tender replies $7.00 a nd the guy says" dddddamm thats high, gggggivee me one". The bartender mixes him the drink and collects the $7.00 and the guy drinks it right down. Then the guy says to the bar tender "hey, how mmmmuch is a wwwwhiskey ssssour in here" the bar tender replies $8.00 and the guy again says "dddammm thats high, ggggive me one" bar tender served ghim again and he drank it right down. The guy looks at the bar tender and says, "heeey buddy how cccome yyyyou haven't ssssaid any ttthing about my sssspeech iiiiimpedimenttt" the bar tender said well, you didn't say anything about my hunched back so I didn't say anything about your speech problem. The guy then looks at the bar tender and says"Oh ttthaaats yyyour back, I tthuogh ttthat was you bbbutt, erveryttthing eeelse in heeere is ssssoo hhhhigh"
    Yeah Lloyd, a good one there, but I, and I'm sure we all know, a few individuals that do have their arses and noses that high in the air, or up their butts. " they are out there and walk among us" Jarrell

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jarrell
    It is funny how some of these threads drag up old memories. Not sure how far back that one goes but I suspect the wife has heard it.
    soybean likes this.

Real Name
    Terry
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    Ok Terry, you asked for this one, Which one are you drooling over in your Garage? Yeah,unhuh? Like Big Butts. OK. Does your wife know about this affliction? Jarrell
    And whom do you think got me started on them.
    OH CRAP I walked right in to that one.
    Thanks Jarrell, I hope wifey doesn't log in on my behalf
    soybean likes this.
    If you make it through an entire day and learned nothing you weren't paying attention

Real Name
    Terry
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by opelnut10 View Post
    ahhahahhahahahahha catch breathe hahahhahahahhahahhaha

Hilarious Loyd

Thank you,
    soybean likes this.
    If you make it through an entire day and learned nothing you weren't paying attention

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gary's photo above reminded me of a design for a shirt that Dave Greco did for us in 2007. It was not produced but it looks a lot like the photo.

Greco Graphics has done all of the Shirts and wearable's we have sold at the Route 66 Mother Road Festival.

Figured this might be a good time to remind folks that Greco Graphics line of embroidered Opel Polo Shirts, Hat's, and Coat is available all year round by calling the shop. It is possible to customize the color of the car on either the Manta or GT shirts. The color of any of the three Opel's on the coat can also be changed. Not sure if they can ship by Christmas.

Anyway, Phone # at Shop is 217-483-2877
    Attached Images Attached Images
    soybean likes this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Figured I would throw in one more old Toilet Paper joke.

Old Indian living out in the desert comes into town for his monthly supply needs. While he is checking out the store clerk suggests he may want to switch to generic TP to save money. The Indian asks, what does generic mean? Store clerk answers that it just means the toilet paper has no name. The Indian says okay and takes his stuff home.
    The next month when the Indian comes back to the store he tells the clerk " I now have name for Toilet Paper". Clerk says " and what would that be"? Indian says " Now call it John Wayne". Clerk says " how did you come up with that"? Indian replies " Toilet Paper takes no crap from Indian"!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information