Cool Opel Stuff to Buy - Page 2
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Cool Opel Stuff to Buy

Real Name
    Dan
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gordo I’m not sure any of us are able to keep up with you. I have to say you are truly one of a kind. I mean that in the most sincere and respectful manner. You bring a sense of joy to the madness of our world. Thanks for who you are.

Keep on Opeling rubber side down and shiny side up
    Make a difference and help someone today
    Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dpre View Post
    Gordo I’m not sure any of us are able to keep up with you. I have to say you are truly one of a kind. I mean that in the most sincere and respectful manner. You bring a sense of joy to the madness of our world. Thanks for who you are.
    How true. Had me in tears at 6:00 Am, I was laughing so hard the wife came out and gave me "The Stink Eye" and inquired "What are you laughing at". She just doesn't know or comprehend "Gordo". :
    Jarrell
    terrylewisac likes this.
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

Just Some Dude in Jersey The Scifi Guy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gördö
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And to think that I had left all this behind and hadn't had an Opel for 7 years. Then, 12 years ago I saw an intact GT for sale at a local gas station for $1250 and that became my Red Baron car. Then I found this website. I was a budding amateur writer at the time. Both my parents were involved in singing/acting/producing amateur stage plays and musicals and my father was a master long story joke teller. Being extroverted was highly encouraged as I grew up. But, even though I have the talents, I'm uncomfortable being on stage in front of a lot of people. I have shallow self confidence. If one person in a crowd of 100 doesn't laugh at my jokes, then I'm not funny. So, I perform in front of you guys from the safe anonymity of the internet. I can't see you not laughing. I'm far less interesting in person.

soybean and terrylewisac like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Hoosier Opeler Site Supporter rrossjr's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ron
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scifi Guy View Post
    Then I found this website...
    I think you joined OpelGT.com a few years after I did. As long as I've been coming here,
    RallyBob has been the most prolific poster-that is until a few weeks ago when I noticed that a new king
    had been crowned.
    Thanks for keeping this place interesting!
    Cheers,
    Ron in FL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scifi Guy View Post
    And to think that I had left all this behind and hadn't had an Opel for 7 years. Then, 12 years ago I saw an intact GT for sale at a local gas station for $1250 and that became my Red Baron car. Then I found this website. I was a budding amateur writer at the time. Both my parents were involved in singing/acting/producing amateur stage plays and musicals and my father was a master long story joke teller. Being extroverted was highly encouraged as I grew up. But, even though I have the talents, I'm uncomfortable being on stage in front of a lot of people. I have shallow self confidence. If one person in a crowd of 100 doesn't laugh at my jokes, then I'm not funny. So, I perform in front of you guys from the safe anonymity of the internet. I can't see you not laughing. I'm far less interesting in person.

Gordo, somehow the last sentence just doesn't work, I believe you are quite "interesting", in fact outright, Quite a character. I truly hope you make it to Carlisle, We gotta meet. Glad we didn't met when we were younger, we wouldn't have anyone to bail us outa jail. Jarrell
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

Real Name
    Terry
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No doubt you get my comedic mind turning,
    In fact when I'm in the garage tinkering I'll think of something I read here that day and just start cracking up outa no where and my son will look at me with that wtf smile as if he just messed up something and say OK what so funny then I share and we both giggle our A$$e$ off.
    And then it happens ( oh my new friends are gonna love this hope it makes em smile as they did for me)

Side note Gordo did you do all the interior your self?
    soybean likes this.
    If you make it through an entire day and learned nothing you weren't paying attention

Just Some Dude in Jersey The Scifi Guy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gördö
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here ya go. Better grab a six-pack, it's a long read:

https://www.opelgt.com/forums/1e-oth...tml#post725985
    soybean likes this.

Real Name
    Terry
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy Crap,

I'll start with the pic's first and read second

that's 3, 4 days of reading,
    But wow what a creative noggin you have there .
    soybean and The Scifi Guy like this.
    If you make it through an entire day and learned nothing you weren't paying attention

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information