Some weird and wonderful things only Danes (and a few of our Scandinavian brothers & sisters) know and understand :
- Girls parade on Saint Lucia's day.
- A special 24-episode T.V. show.
- A Christmas calendar full of candies.
- Christmas lunch(curry herring, sausages, paté, meat balls, roasted pork, etc. on rye bread) + beers and aquavit (Snaps)
- J-Day. The day where the Carlsberg Christmas brew is released. Yes, yet another excuse to drink
- Roll a six with a dice and get an extra present in the present game. Not to do with the presents under the tree
- Almond rice pudding with cherry compote. Find the hole almond and get a present
- Dance around the Christmas tree
Ho ho ho