I've Always Hated Christmas - Page 2
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: I've Always Hated Christmas

Real Name
    Anders Teglman
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    Yeah Anders, we got to see a video of "Dancing around the Christmas Tree". Sorta sounds like too much Port before that happens. Jarrell
    This is NOT me and my family, but we do it like this also. This is typical the last carol. Around the tree and thru most of the rooms in the house..- just so we are sure to sweat out all the "liquids"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEJeFtkSgLk

Some weird and wonderful things only Danes (and a few of our Scandinavian brothers & sisters) know and understand :

- Girls parade on Saint Lucia's day.
    - A special 24-episode T.V. show.
    - A Christmas calendar full of candies.
    - Christmas lunch(curry herring, sausages, paté, meat balls, roasted pork, etc. on rye bread) + beers and aquavit (Snaps)
    - J-Day. The day where the Carlsberg Christmas brew is released. Yes, yet another excuse to drink
    - Roll a six with a dice and get an extra present in the present game. Not to do with the presents under the tree
    - Almond rice pudding with cherry compote. Find the hole almond and get a present
    - Dance around the Christmas tree

Ho ho ho
    Last edited by GTeglman; 1 Week Ago at 06:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    W Jarrell Young
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GTeglman View Post
    This is NOT me and my family, but we do it like this also. This is typical the last carol. Around the tree and thru most of the rooms in the house..- just so we are sure to sweat out all the "liquids"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEJeFtkSgLk

Some weird and wonderful things only Danes (and a few of our Scandinavian brothers & sisters) know and understand :

- Girls parade on Saint Lucia's day.
    - A special 24-episode T.V. show.
    - A Christmas calendar full of candies.
    - Christmas lunch(curry herring, sausages, paté, meat balls, roasted pork, etc. on rye bread) + beers and aquavit (Snaps)
    - J-Day. The day where the Carlsberg Christmas brew is released. Yes, yet another excuse to drink
    - Roll a six with a dice and get an extra present in the present game. Not to do with the presents under the tree
    - Almond rice pudding with cherry compote. Find the hole almond and get a present
    - Dance around the Christmas tree

Ho ho ho
    Anders, that is pretty cool. I'm not about to laugh at someones traditions, the whole thing is neat and unique. The next video here,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuai5WPhnds was exceptional. The pipe organ was beautiful, and the Choir was awesome. The scenery for the video was exceptional, with the snow covered evergreens. Really moving. I went to an all boys boarding school with one of the aspects being the church. We had church every day, on Sundays, High Mass with incense and alter boys. The bedrock was the chapel. It was built in the early 1900s with rock hewn from the mountains that surrounded the campus. The cornerstone was the pipe organ that one pumped the bellows to play. I spent many a night listening to our organist at the time, practicing Sunday Mass. Hauntingly beautiful. That later sustained me through some hard and dark times in my life. I really enjoyed you sharing this with us. It brought back some good memories. Take care, Jarrell
    GTeglman likes this.
    You lose your dreams, you lose your mind. (The Rolling Stones)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information