Opel GT Forum banner

putting my 1900 back together

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  crliwa 
#1 ·
HI all .. A friend of mine Dick Lowell (in Chandler AZ.) is working on my Silver1900 for me (seems somehow more gets done when I'm in NY and not in AZ "helping"). He is up against a few issues
1) he is ready to reinstall the rain gutters. I had them removed to have the car repainted and we would like to know how they go back on correctly.
2) the blinkers are should be replaced ...they are all beat up some I'm looking for a replacement set
3) The dudt cver that covers the lower half of the flywheel on the tranny got lost somewhere along the way.
Thanks in advance for your help.. Craig

#2 ·
Hey Craig-

I have the flywheel inspection plate. I may also have the blinkers, but I need to know what yours look like.
If you want to send me a pic and some lens numbers to: opelbits@yahoo.com
I'll see what I have.

Tony P.

#4 ·
I also might be able to help with some parts. My main parts are for Mantas but I can help with the Flywheel cover, if needed. I am located in Tucson and if he wants to call me I might be able to talk him through the installation of the rain gutters as I had to do that on my Manta. My number is: 520-903-4576. Chandler is only 1.25 hour drive from here.

Mike

#6 ·
Mike..Dick Lowell asked me about the gutters again and so I gave him ur #.. Thanks.

As far as the blinkers .. the car is a 74 but I'm not sure the fenders are .. I'll try to post pics. I've asked rob and anyone else that might have the blinkers to bring them to Carlisle.. I'll have an update after I get back.
Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.