missouri gt
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: missouri gt

Real Name
    Dean
    Downloads
    Uploads

missouri gt

my buudy found this looking for truck parts.it is in kansas city ks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Celeste: 1917cc ,Getrag ,Big valves,ported,ISKY cam on solids,Opel forged rods,9.52 compression,total seal gapless,oil dam,RB gasket mod., DCOE side drafts,sprint,pertronix,SACHS clutch,OGTS & Kadette sway bars,no oil leaks. Big brakes. Avatars Photos Carlisle 2010 by Jennie V.Thank you's to Bruce Butler and Gabe Sanchez

Driven twice to Carlisle 2,351 miles RT successfully, broke down on first trip

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a little paint would make this one a keeper. Maybe needs wiper blades.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The glass door handles and dash might be worth something, and a piece of metal out of the left rear fender could be useful.What kind of shape is the dash pad in? Based on the wheels, it looks like a '73 tome?
    Bucky, you should offer $50 for it and bring it home, I'm sure Sally won't mind.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Dean
    Downloads
    Uploads

present for sally

truman:to be honest..I was thinking about how I could take the hood and make a table out it for my basement..also I have thought about cutting off the front end and having it come out of the wall in my basement..change the bulbs to 120v..did you hear I scored a sprint exhaust?

Nobody: I don't think even you could fix the clock.

PS:sally did say she would buy me an OGTS front sway bar for christmas.
    Celeste: 1917cc ,Getrag ,Big valves,ported,ISKY cam on solids,Opel forged rods,9.52 compression,total seal gapless,oil dam,RB gasket mod., DCOE side drafts,sprint,pertronix,SACHS clutch,OGTS & Kadette sway bars,no oil leaks. Big brakes. Avatars Photos Carlisle 2010 by Jennie V.Thank you's to Bruce Butler and Gabe Sanchez

Driven twice to Carlisle 2,351 miles RT successfully, broke down on first trip

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking a GT front clip as an awning over the front door would be awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    that would be sweet. but i had an idea for my parts car a family member of mine owns land in texas i am going to take a plasma torch cut the gt parts car right down the center haul to texas then wled it back toghter again. it will be used as a marker for one corner of the land.

Thread Information