Opellane's Crazy Coffee Mug Sale
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Opellane's Crazy Coffee Mug Sale

Mike's Opel Shop Site Supporter opellane's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mike
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opellane's Crazy Coffee Mug Sale

I recently made some Awesome looking Coffee Mugs that I am offering to our members. 10oz Coffee Mugs white with black trim Front side: Outline of Opel GT in black, Back Side: Opel Blitz in black, pretty cool looking your costs $8.00 plus shipping. If interested private message me with your e-mail and zip code,Qty, and I'll send you a Paypal invoice quote. (Just a note:USPS flat rate box $12.35 I think fits 4 Mugs FWIW) hope you all enjoy this new version of my Coffee Mugs IT's (I'm) CRAZY new artwork.Only made Limited supplies Lets see how this goes first.
    This Will only make your coffee taste better lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MIKE
    ---------------------------------------------------
    1972 Opel GT, 1969 Opel GT, 1973 MGB,

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Bikini Inspector Frozen Tundra GT's Avatar
    Real Name
    James
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im gonna have to start drinking coffee just so i can buy one! Looks cool!
    soybean likes this.

Real Name
    Mel
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Tundra GT View Post
    You mean to tell me that you are the way you are without caffeine??

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or maybe you could just get one to drink prune juice from. PLEASE! Drink some prune juice!
    Opel GTs are not GM products
    ̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶— ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶ ̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—
    Humans are not an endangered species!
    ̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶— ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶ ̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—̶̶̶̶̶̶̶—

Real Name
    James
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by First opel 1981 View Post
    Or maybe you could just get one to drink prune juice from. PLEASE! Drink some prune juice!
    Haha Mr Crabapple is making funnies now. I like you much more when youre cracking jokes. Lets take advantage of the bulk discount and get you one too for prune juice to help with that log up your butt.
    soybean and terrylewisac like this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like you much more when youre cracking jokes.
    You liking me is all I live for.
    soybean likes this.

Real Name
    James
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by First opel 1981 View Post
    You liking me is all I live for.

how about, to show respect to our fellow Opelers we make a pact that I will never comment on your threads and you stay away from mine? and not comment on one another's comments unless it is to actually help one another?

Ill leave you alone, and youll return the favor? Im agreed all in. toodleoo
    Last edited by Frozen Tundra GT; 03-09-2014 at 03:48 PM.
    soybean likes this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    how about, to show respect to our fellow Opelers we make a pact that I will never comment on your threads and you stay away from mine? and not comment on one another's comments unless it is to actually help one another?

Ill leave you alone, and youll return the favor? Im agreed all in. toodleoo
    Sounds boring.
    I'll live my life free, thankyouverymuchfortheoffer.

Real Name
    James
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by opellane View Post
    I recently made some Awesome looking Coffee Mugs that I am offering to our members. 10oz Coffee Mugs white with black trim Front side: Outline of Opel GT in black, Back Side: Opel Blitz in black, pretty cool looking your costs $8.00 plus shipping. If interested private message me with your e-mail and zip code,Qty, and I'll send you a Paypal invoice quote. (Just a note:USPS flat rate box $12.35 I think fits 4 Mugs FWIW) hope you all enjoy this new version of my Coffee Mugs IT's (I'm) CRAZY new artwork.Only made Limited supplies Lets see how this goes first.
    Well, I never...

I was gonna flag this as Spam,,, Trying to sell some junk on the forum....

Oh I had a whole rant to unload.

Then I realized I could not type it, because my hands were too busy getting out my credit card, to order one.

Cause I want one, and I owe about a dozen folks here, something, for helping me out last year.

Honestly, the only thing wrong with your offer, is the shipping price.

Figure out a way to do it for about half that price, and I'll order a half dozen.

Or, if not, I'll order ten if you give me a bulk discount, and I'll remail them from here in Texas.

Lets see, 2 or 3 to Jorja, I owe them boyz, one to the guy in the fishy smelling place in Viskonsin, one to Mr high in the mountains, one to the Nazi in the crime capitol state, one to the guy in Arizona, who I think of everytime I rip through a corner like a bat out of hell, (he sent me my front gas shocks) and one to Gary, for funding this madness, and giving us all a place to play.

Oh, and they should be at Carlisle.
    I'm just another Opel Rehab Failure.

Real Name
    Mike
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ended Forum Sale

Just wanted to see if there still is any interest with Opel Coffee Cups and New Opel T-shirts (was a new design) and hats on the forum.
    Good thing I didn't make a ton of stuff like last time, a get stuck ( like the jackets) Just have Cups
    Well at least I have enough for my friends and family and my British Sports Car Club.
    If you want something Opel related Good Luck
    I have to remember that am dealing with Opelers. A whole different breed than regular classic car owners. So that's it, done......and we want to talk about spamming the forum..what about Opels Unreachable??
    What stock I have left I'll bring to Carlisle, This was my last attempt. I don't know what I was thinking
    MIKE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to see if there still is any interest with Opel Coffee Cups and New Opel T-shirts (was a new design) and hats on the forum.
    Good thing I didn't make a ton of stuff like last time, a get stuck ( like the jackets) Just have Cups
    Well at least I have enough for my friends and family and my British Sports Car Club.
    If you want something Opel related Good Luck
    I have to remember that am dealing with Opelers. A whole different breed than regular classic car owners. So that's it, done......and we want to talk about spamming the forum..what about Opels Unreachable??
    What stock I have left I'll bring to Carlisle, This was my last attempt. I don't know what I was thinking
    It appears you missed the humor and compliment in lowkey's post. He was saying what an awesome job you did on the mugs.

I'm sorry you didn't get the response you were expecting, or hoping for.

For what it's worth, I think the Opel mugs look awesome. Having said that, I only possess a single coffee mug and it was given to me. As far as mugs go, I just won't buy one from anyone for any reason.

Also, since I'm giving you input I will add some helpful advice.

You appear to have not tested your market audience. It's not about the love for the subject, nor is it about the type of the product. Rather it's about how much money people will spend on the product you are offering.

In this case you are offering badged coffee mugs and Tshirts. Twenty years ago the coffee mugs were all the rage. These days people drink swill from a place like Starbucks and they don't bring in their coffee mugs. I store spare change and zipties in my only mug.
    This doesn't mean there aren't people that buy mugs. It also doesn't mean people won't buy badged mugs. In fact, as you surmise, you will sell more mugs if they are branded. That's part of why you badged them, right?

The problem is that, with the limited number of people who use mugs, and the limited number of OPEL people who use mugs, you are competing with your customer base. So that leaves one more criteria. Price.

You see, that's where you lost me. The price.

Yes, I know people buy mugs all the time and I know they might spend as much as you are asking, but there are thousands of places in anyone's life that they can get a "mug" for less than $5. That means that the logo has to have an importance of at least $3 plus shipping, per mug.

And the same goes for the Tshirts.

Here is my suggestion. Place a mug, or set of mugs, on Ebay and start the bidding at a penny. See where it ends. Do the same with an XL Tshirt.

I guarantee you that there are more people looking on Ebay daily at Opel stuff than in this forum. People tend to go to the forum for talking about Opel stuff and NOT buying stuff. Ebay, on the other hand, is where people go to BUY stuff.

Once you have a final price for your mug and Tshirt, your sweet spot for sales will be 70% of that. More and you will have less buyers. Less and you will make less money.

Just a thought.

Real Name
    James
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It appears you missed the humor and compliment in lowkey's post. He was saying what an awesome job you did on the mugs.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Heck, I offered to buy ten if we could figure out the shipping.

But, your right, them Opelers is cheap.

That includes me btw, before anybody gets the feelings hurt.
    I'm just another Opel Rehab Failure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got the mugs... Nice. Mike Thanks... Cheers
    https://www.opelgt.com/forums/images/misc/blitz.jpg

Great Mugs - Thanks!

Got my mugs. Love them. Look great.

Thanks for the super fast delivery, too.
    Lifes too short to drive boring cars or drink boring beers. Just don't do them at the same time.

No boring cars:
    1973 Opel GT
    The non-Opel Collection:
    1966 Lotus Elan S2/SE
    1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupe Rallye 1.3
    1968 Mercedes-Benz 280S
    1969 Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce
    1973 Triumph TR6
    1973 Porsche 914
    1979 Triumph Spitfire with GT6+ conversion = "Spit6"
    2003 Jaguar XKR
    2005 Lotus Elise

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will order 4 if you're taking orders for the mugs. Gordy

Opeler
    Real Name
    Ken
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my mugs and a hat love them all.

Love Mugs!

Hey we received our mugs and they are awesome! Thanks!
    If you're not excited when you drive, then you're driving the wrong car.

101st Airborne 1/327 Inf Site Supporter MICAH1's Avatar
    Real Name
    Thomas Johnson
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs upRaising The OPEL Mug In The Morning

Hey Mike,
    I received the four coffee (juice) mugs in two days. The post office was lightning fast. I guess Gordon is looking out for us.
    Last edited by MICAH1; 03-30-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: correction
    The Scifi Guy likes this.
    Thomas

Real Name
    Mike
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sold Out

I want to thank all who have purchased from me, I am presently Sold Out ( out of stock) I only made a small amount of Cups. The Cups are collectable one of a kind weather you drink coffee, juice or just need a cup for your desk.
    So when I reordering the more I buy the less it costs... If anybody thinks am going to get rich doing this you are very mistaken. I do this as a favor to fellow Opelers, and try to break even everytime...

I have another small order pending of Awesome Opel Cups (different images and Cups)
    and I'll post them and the costs when they arrive in a few weeks.

I will take preorders on the sold out mugs, using paypal, If there still interest, but will take time for them to be made. (2) cups for $15 ....shipping flat rate $12.35 for all orders ...(box could fit more than 4 cups)
    (4) Cups w/shipping $42.35 FWIW If your interested send me your email P/M and I'll send you a invoice.

Again Thanks All enjoy your new Coffee Cups and Your Opel GT
    Dale .D likes this.
    MIKE

Real Name
    Tim
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you considered making some for Manta owners? I'd certainly be interested.

Tim

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information