Hallo!
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hallo!

Opeler
    Downloads
    Uploads

TalkingHallo!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the site for the past few months, while I searched for an Opel GT. Well, as of yesterday, I am the proud owner of a 1969! I know that I'll have a ton of questions over the next few millenia, so I hope that my questions don't come off too bone-headed.
    I took some pictures on the first day at home, and I'll post those a bit later once I get them situated on my website.
    Personally, I am an artist for Sony Online Entertainment but I have some mechanical experience, as I was a jet engine mechanic for 4 years in the USAF. I also did a lot of work at the side of my father, who was constantly working on our own cars before he passed away in 1990. Over the years, I've owned (and subsequently worked on) a 1969 Ford Galaxie, a 1970 Chevy Pickup, a 1979 Pontiac Sunbird, and my current daily driver, a 2002 Mazda Protege 5.
    I also want to thank the owners, moderators, and supporters of this site, as I feel that without seeing the valuable information that resides here, I wouldn't have been able to feel comfortable enough to buy my dream car.

Looking forward to talking to you all soon!
    -Taavetti

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

welcome to opelgt.com, I just got my opel in january and a few other members got their first opel this year also. I've never seen a 69 opel before (I have a '70) looking forward to seeing your pictures.
    1970 Opel GT 1.9
    1980 Moto Guzzi V50
    2000 Saab 9-3 2.0 turbo
    2000 KTM 200 exc STOLEN

Real Name
    Gary
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Taavetti. Don't forget, your membership here also includes your own Photo Album in the Members Photo Gallery.
    Gary

Thread Information