OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New Member

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone!
    Another North Carolina resident to add to the board.

I have a 69 Opel GT, 71, and a 70 parts car. When I was 8, my oldest sister got a 69 and my other sister a 70 (I think) when I was 10. So automatically I was going to get one when I turned 16. Well I am almost 27 and ready to "build" my Opel GT! Better late than never, right?

From what I can tell, I have enough to build one great Opel and the start of another. First off, I am learning. So be easy on me guys. I plan to do the mechanics, wiring, body and paint. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be able to do a full inventory.

I am very excited and hope to meet some cool people and maybe pick your brains when I come to roadblocks.

Amanda

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Gary
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard Amanda.

Use the search feature to search through our 12,000 posts or you can just post a question. There are a lot of Opelers just waiting to help.

Gary

Downloads
    Uploads
    where in nc are you ?
    -JOSH-

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the welcome!

I am already taking advantage of reading posts and researching. There is so much to learn- I am so excited. Before I tear into anything, I want to make sure I know exactly what I want.

I live in Kernersville, NC. It's in between Greensboro and Winston Salem. Right now, the Opels are at my parent's which is in Hickory, NC. They have more room for them than I do at the moment! I hope to get the pics up soon.

Amanda

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's always good to have another person who likes to keep a beautiful "antique" on the road. You'll definetly find a very intelligent group of techs to give assistance when you request it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    cool i am moving to mooresville in the next few months
    i have a 72 everydday car in excellent condition i show up with my buddies and imort ccar meets and out of 200+ car im the only with an antique tag its sweet
    -JOSH-

Thread Information