Hello from Germany!
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hello from Germany!

Downloads
    Uploads

CoolHello from Germany!

'just discovered this Site on the net. No way I wouldn't subscribe...
    I bought my first GT in 1985 (first Car). It's my favorite Car from Germany but I had bad luck with it. Back in 2000, after a row of other Classic Cars (Mustang, Manta A...) I decided to give it another shot: Now I have a pal for live, this one is great (of course a US re-import). I worked for two years on the mechanics and now I'm deep into the exterieur restauration...I NEED PATCH PANELS FOR THE LOWER PARTS OF THE FENDER's ...They're sold out for good over here... Have Fun with our beauties..MIKE
    Mike Siegel

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Opel fan
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello

Hi Mike, sounds like your having some fun. Post some pics of your restoration for us all to check out. Did you check out the parts links on the bottom of the home page? If you did check out Suselbeek and they don't have all those body panels they have listed in their catalog then I am disappointed. The catalog is so cool. There are good suppliers here in the US you should try for used panels that will work. Good Luck.
    Jim B.

Thread Information