Another new GT owner
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Another new GT owner

Downloads
    Uploads

Another new GT owner

I just bought a 71 GT in excellent condition. Radio in dash and clock don't work, the seat belts are something from GM but not the original belts and need to be replaced, and the seal in the right rear brake is starting to leak. Car only has 80,000 miles on it and the previous owner in Louisiana did a great job. Paint is excellent.

This is my second GT. I purchase a new 73 GT in 12/02 and have kicked myself ever since selling it 4 1/2 years later. Always wanted another and very fortunate to find one (on e-bay) in such good condition. I'm in Charlotte, NC and met 4 other NC owners at the Charlotte Auto Show this past weekend. Looking for any others in the Charlotte area to meet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi!

Is it the red one Ebay had a while back? If so, it looked very nice on their site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was on 2-3 weeks ago and it looks as good in person as it did in the pictures. Anyone know what is the best inertia reel seatbelts to get, where to get them, and how much?

Thread Information