S.c. Opelnut
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: S.c. Opelnut

Downloads
    Uploads

SmileS.c. Opelnut

Hello everyone! I am the newest girl in town with a 1971 opel gt, auto, air, bright yellow, snazzy l mean sharp little car... Way back when I was just a tot, my big brother did not seem to think I knew what I was saying ( at 6 years of age ) when I told him out right, I WANT YOUR CAR!!!!! Needless to say he sold it anyway to anyone but me. So now I have my very own joy toy. It took awhile , Yes , I am starting to color my hair due to grays appearring from no where. Yet the little car runs great, and I just feel young when Im ridding in it. I know, its all in the my head, but it sure feels good to have my own little OPEL GT. My girlfriends just don't understand my feelings about my car. So I find the guys and the shop talk much more interesting than Mary Kay products. YES, I am truley a tom-boy , married with a son, and am thankful that God blessed us with little James . James is 9years old, and guess what? He wants my car..... Well he can sure have it one day. Thanks for your time and take care.

Melanie

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Gene
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome

Melanie;
    Just goes to show, patience pays off! Glad to hear there's another Opeler on board and ready to keep them rolling on the streets. Where in SC are you from/live?
    Gene
    "Yes, I do have a rifle rack in my Sportwagon"

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's outstanding, another young lady into Opels. How many does that make now? 4-5 that regularly post on this site. Vickie's gonna have company.

Ron

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Allright, Melanie!! Great to have you here!
    I'm with you on the 'no understanding' from the girls. I'm in luck though. My sister (in South Carolina by the by) is as much of a tomboy as I am. She's a fair mechanic and works on her vintage Mustang and her daughter's ancient Chevy truck. It seems to run in the family. Right now, I'm on the crankshaft saga with my Opel and the help I've gotten here has been invaluable. Terrific people on this site.
    Hope to hear more from you and would love to know where you are in S.C. -- maybe I can catch up with you when I'm visiting my sister.
    Ging

Thread Information