Hello again
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hello again

Real Name
    Matt
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello again

I think I kind of introduced myself once before back when I first got my 69 GT but here it is again since I really havent posted much since then. I bought my GT back in Aug. of 2003 and have been working on getting it back on the road ever since. With it almost complete and back on the road soon I finally had a chance to sit down and post pictures, they should be in my photo album but are pending approval at this time. This site has been great over the last couple of years and I have solved many problems and answered many questions by searching past threads, I dont know what I would have done without it.

On another note I will hopefully have the car at Carlisle this year and look forward to talking to some of you guys face to face. I was there last year and did talk to a few of you but it will be so much better if the car makes it!

Matt

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    Matt, that is one pretty lil girl you got there! Bee-u-tee-full red paint job. A VERY WELL DONE to you!

Thread Information