Hello Everyone
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hello Everyone

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Everyone

My name is chris and I have been an avid Opel GT lover ever since I bought my first one in 1987. I have had 3 opel GT's and they all hold a dear place in my heart. I sold my last one in 1995 which broke my heart but I had to raise money quick. I used to live in Illinois and would be real interested if any of the people on this website bought an Opel GT from someone by the last name of Tyson. This is the GT I sold in 1995 so if any of you have this car I would be interested in hearing about it now. It's been 10 years but I still want another one when I get some capital to buy one. Hindsight is 20/20 when it comes to these things and If I had saw what I see now I would have never sold the car in the first place. Well gotta go! Hope to talk some more soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    What part of LA do yo live in? There is some neat cars in TX and Mississippi that you can look at and can help you find a car for yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a GT off ebay last year that was from Illinois. Don't recall the name Tyson though. I bought from the second owner. What year/color was yours?

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! I'm in the Jackson area and when you're ready I'd be glad to help you find a GT. There are a few members in southern LA and I belive one in either Shreveport or Monroe.

Thread Information