Are there any more out there?
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Are there any more out there?

Opeler
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are there any more out there?

I'm a new member with very little G.T. experience. I'm trying to purchase one now. Very hard to find Found one, but some nonunderstanding owner is letting it rust away in his back yard and won't sell it But, if anybody has any leads close to my area, let me know Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got 2 in washington, one in pretty good condition, and one parts car. They'd have to be hauled on a trailer, but if you're interested, let me know at: [email protected] The cars are located in Port Angeles Washington right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So you met the owner of the super "rare" gt that is worth a ton of money right? I once found a gt that the owner wanted $800 for, it was horribly rusted(Possibly the worst I have ever seen), the nose was wrecked, the interior was shot, the engine was frozen, and it had no less than four unmatched flat tires. But the car was way to "rare" for him to let it go for anything less than $800.
    But you can get lucky, that is how much I paid for my last gt, and it had almost no rust, the floors were solid, the interior is new, the motor is new, the brakes are new, it has a DGAS, and an alpine stereo.
    There are tons of GT's out there, you just need to know where to look. Check out www.collectorcartrader.com and search for opel all years all makes. There is always about 15-20 gt's on there. Also check ebay, right now there are two nice california GT's for sale on there. Or try the opel motorsports club's website there are quite a few on there too.

HTH
    Last edited by opelgt73; 01-15-2003 at 12:02 PM.
    Chris
    Loveland, Ohio

Thread Information