Opel GT Forum banner

Opel Manta (s) for sale

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Gearjamer 
#1 ·
Hey folks I'm sorry to say that I'm trading off my projects for another. I have a 1973 Opel Manta automatic with what looks like less than a 100k miles on the clock. I got the car over a year ago from VOA on ebay. The car runs but needs some TLC. The body is arrow straight and the dash pad is perfect. The rest of the interior is needs TLC and the car runs rough and leaks oil. By my assesment it needs the rear main seal replaced, A tune up, Tires, Driver seat mount fixed and a good check of the brakes and hoses to be a daily driver. I have started the car and drove it up and down the street. It dose have a Weber carb and electronic ignition upgrade. I would like to get 800.00 for it. I also have a 1974 Manta Ralley with no motor or tranny. The interior is pulled out. Its ready for resoration or modification. It's also missing the title. I'm working with the person that I bought it from to get one. If anyone is intrested: wevf1@verizon.net

Thanks
Bill

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.