The wagon never made it to the movie set (my GT was in it twice). The night before, the car stalled about a mile from my house and it was towed home. The motor was a little tight to turn over and there was a leak in the oil pan so I decided to pull it. Found the rear main bearing had spun... Turns out the crankshaft shop screwed up and didn't turn the main down to its proper dimension and when I put it together, I only palsti-gauged the rods not the mains. All Cape Machine Shop in Hyannis, MA was able to line bore the mains and save the motor. I also had them do the valves while it was there. I brazed over the pinhole pan leak. I've put about 300 miles on it and it is running great with no drips.
Finally getting to do the "nice to have" things: I cut out the floor and made a patch so the clutch now has enough travel. Relocated the gas pedal so it sits at a better angle. Changed the 3 inch 4-point harness to a 2 inch 4-point. Added an air extractor to the hood to help lower the underhood temps.
I changed over to coilovers for the rear suspension a while back. The coilovers I picked up at a swap meet were from a circle track car and have very little rebound so it gave a pretty stiff ride. I was looking for replacements when a pair showed up on facebook marketplace. Got a great deal on them and they came with 3 sets of springs. Winter project!