Well I know there are a ton of threads on all kinds of builds and opinions but I thought I would start a consolidated thread on building a 2.5 to 2.7L engine for my 70 GT restoration. I'll be working with Charles Goin extensively on this build over the winter and hope to have this baby running next spring. Here's the basic recipe:
- start with a good 1.9 engine core with X19 head
- bore to max and use the chevy 305 pistons
- Install the 2.3L diesel crank reground to specs
- install big valve package and port the head
- Induction I have not decided on so definitely looking for opinions here. I would love to go EFI with waste spark DIS.
Looking for any and all ideas!