Weekend Wrap Up Saturday August 24, 2019
It has been a stellar couple of weeks here at Opels Unlimited. So much hard work and sweat so many positive results.
We put out two pallets this week. One was a long awaited Rear End and the second was a complete performance Engine going out to Austin, Texas.
Two Kadett's were staged and are ready for pick up to go to their new home in Vero Beach, Florida. They will be picked up within the next two weeks completing a two year dream project for the new owner.
Another long awaited project was the picking up of 4 GT's full of new and used parts even including 2 new GT windshields. These GT's are coming down from Washington and our transporter has moved heaven and earth to bring these cars to the Museum in Riverside.
With the arrival of these cars Todd will have lots of options for a great Used Parts Sale we can publish next week along with the alot of speciality items arriving with these fully packed cars. Including in these parts is a rare lift-up rear Louver Set in metal. Just $300 for this one shot deal.
Another thing that happened was that Todd posted pictures of rims that went viral. We received nearly 100 contacts in 4 days. Wow!
Also a ton of pictures were sent out for brand new NOS Rear End parts, Crank Kits, Rallye Gauge Packages, New German Lenses and both early and late Manta Bumpers. What a week.
Todd is working with a new 2000cc German Import Head customer and to that end he checked out a Big Valve 2.0 Liter head for this new project. He even ordered a performance Cam as well the big bore 2000cc Piston Set and forged Crank and Rods. Things are going very well and we will begin palleting the order soon.
We received confirmation from one of our top German suppliers that they are ready to process a big new New parts order for us. It is so big it will have to be split into 3 big boxes. We are thrilled to provide them with an order so that we can produce a New Part Sale for everyone in a couple of weeks.
Also on the German front another update is that we will be offering that really big all stainless steel 2 inch GT exhaust system again. It was a really big hit this year and offers a rust free complete exhaust that can build up to a 14 horsepower increase and works very well with all of our Opel motor sizes. The entire system from front to back is still only $899.95.
If you have been wishing for one of your own it is a great time to get your order in so you don't have to wait for our next big European shipping batch to come in.
On another note we finished up a great deal right here in the USA giving us lots of Master Cylinder and Power Brake Booster options as well as a nice new NOS factory lenses. Rare dealer buy.
Another batch of new NOS lenses coming in from Germany as well.
It has been a really great week for Opel GT Owners here at Opels Unlimited.
Just for grins we probably should publish our current phone numbers and email address out there for all of our newest customers. We seem to forget that everyone should know our name and contact info.
[email protected] 909-355-OPEL (6735) and Todd's personal cell 562-690-1051. We are open everyday from noon to midnight PST.
Todd is proud of his daily huge check off lists and last week set up an additional 10 new orders. Including an out of country sale of speciality new Kadett B lenses. Todd has been busting his buns on that one and it is almost done.
Looking forward to September as a great month to sell cars Todd was able to fix up a silver 1969 red interior GT 4 speed Original Owner and will be offering it for $2,000. It has a great straight body and will make someone a nice project car.
Our 1975 Yellow Ascona is also being prepped for sale for $4,800. This is the famous car that has made all of the trips across state lines. Tammy's actual Froggy Yellow Ascona with Tow Hitch reinforced rear bumper, fuel injection, Stage II Cam, factory Big Brakes, fuely header, high output alternator, automatic 2 door. Not rusted. Looks like original bright Yellow paint. Kenwood CD Stereo. New Windshield and Rubber just a few weeks ago. Still starts runs and drives. Some maintenance needed. Call for details.
We also got offical title paperwork for our stunning rootbeer brown 1974 Ascona Wagon. This mint vehicle is available for $14,950., Best original example of a perfectly good running driving car with awesome paint and interior. Possibly the best one in the United States right now. Unbelievable history. Bright and Shiny. New plates. New Title. Current Regirstration until next year. Absolutely ready to sell all over the world.
We will be prepping other cars that will be available throughout the month so stay tuned.
Todd is excited to report that he received one of his original Opels Unlimited speciality Cams back in the mail and intends to profile the Cam with Isky and have them available to sell as an Opels Unlimited Exclusive yet again. This is one of the best designs in the history of Opel and many people will remember this. There have been numerous requests for Opels Unlimited to sell it's Stage II and Stage III Cams to the public this year.
Tis the season for A/C and to that end we sold a complete GM A/C System to a new customer and will be putting it on a pallet to ship out to Arizona.
With the continous parting out of another Washington GT saved from years before, comes another entire factory GM A/C system which is being removed and is currently avaiable for purchase at just $1250 for everything. Both inside and outside the car. It can be yours as soon as we receive payment. Just one more speciality item available for this Summer only.
Manta and Ascona owners remember we have A/C systems available at $300 for your cars.
Todd was alerted to a a whole stash of exhaust parts which allowed him to take care of a few orders. It was like finding a time capsule.
What an amazing amount of productivity.
Weekend Wrap Up Sunday September 8, 2019
Hey Folks we had such a great week. One of our favorite people in the whole world came to see us, Johnny Roberson, President of the Opel Enthusiast Club. He brought his wife, son, grandson and grandson's girlfriend. It was quite a family scene. They were all there to witness the handing over of the famous Green Wagon to it's new owner Angel, the Grandson.
This day was a long time coming and Todd had put a lot of elbow grease into this little Wagon. He handed it over running, purring like a kitten and there were smiles all around. Todd, Carlos, Johnny's son, and Angel took the Wagon for a test drive in the Museum's neighborhood. They had a blast. The whole afternoon was a joy and spending time with Johnny is always such a pleasure.
Lot's of pictures this week of our afternoon.
Also, great news from Germany. The Euro is down and we were able to place a huge order with one of our favorite suppliers. The goodies will be here in a few weeks and we are going to have a special sale. In the meantime we thought we would do a different sale in anticipation of the Germany parts.
SUMMER SPECIALITY SALE
GT INTERIOR DEALS
1. Complete Carpet Kit Opel GT. Includes all Carpet throughout including the back deck. Very well made drivers side even has heel plate installed for both bottom and side. $249.95.
2. 6 piece Front Carpet Kit. Same as above includes everything from the seats forward. Both sides and tunnel hump too. $199.95
3. GT Rear Tire Snap Flap. German made includes new snaps for both sides. High quality materials and workmanship. Includes upper two inch vinyl and board strip sewn in. $79.95
4. GT Rear Window Package Tray. Same high quality set up to go with or without Speaker. Nicely padded. Speaker pattern set up on back side only with C and C mill. Also made in Germany. $69.95
5. GT Rear Window Package Tray Vertical Strip. The small vertical board along the back side of the window. All rear assembly. Has matching material. Made in Germany. $23.95
6. GT Headliner Kit. Complete Headliner Kit made in Germany. High quality and good fit. $119.95
7. Opel GT Console Shifter Boot. Duplicates factory original. Seals to body well. Keeps the heat and smells out of your car. German made. $29.95
8. GT Emergency Brake Cover Boot. All pre-sewn nice production. $24.95
9. GT Stitched Vinyl Shifter Boot Cover. A common addition on German Interiors. This goes over the original rubber boot. Was designed to help match up all Interior pieces together. Also $24.95.
10.. Opel GT Main Door to Body Rubber. Our number one seller. Best quality. Available. Sold each per side. $39.95
11. Also Lower Body Door Sill Rubber. The bottom Rubber you see when the door is open. Keeps road water out. Sale $6.99
12. Opel GT Front Window Rubber. German one piece solid type. No Chrome Strip. Popular in the last year. $139.85
13. Opel GT Rear Window Rubber. German one piece solid type. No Chrome Strip. Popular in the last year. $129.95
14. Manta Ascona 71-75 Kadett C 75 Front Window Rubber. German one piece solid type. No Chrome Strip. Popular in the last year. $139.95
15. Manta Ascona 71-75 Kadett C 75 Rear Window Rubber. German one piece solid type. No Chrome Strip. Popular in the last year. $129.95
16. Manta Ascona 1900 Kadett C Front Window Rubber. Original Tupe with provision for Chrome Strip. $139.95
17. Manta Ascona 1900 Kadett C Rear Window rubber. Original Type with provision for Chrome Strip. HUGE OVERSTOCK SALE. $79.95 each
18. Chrome Roll Front and Rear Window Rubber Center Chrome. Does both Front and Back Windows on any Original type Rubber for all GT, Manta, Kadett, Ascona and 1900 models. SPECIAL SALE $59.95
19. Opel GT Rear Side Pop Out Windows Rubber. Fits all 71-73 or any GT with Pop Out Windows. $63.95. Anyone who wants a set of Pop Out Window Glass with all six Hinges on this sale just $80 complete.
20, We now have another restock from Germany. Popular seller. The Double Bend Heater Hose Kit. Originally made for all Manta Ascona owners but Kadett people use it too. Or it can give you two Double Bend Heater Hoses for GT. $32.95
21. New Clutch and Pressure Plate all 1900 motors. New part heavy duty German Made. $199.95 per set.
22. Clutch Throw Out Bearing. Highest quality. Heavy Duty and Heavy Weight. Best Throw Bearing available. Often hard to find. $59.95
23. Opel GT Front Bumper Guard Rubber. Sweet new German Production. Comes with bolts, nuts, washers etc. complete. SUPER SPECIAL SALE $19.95 each.
Hope you all loved our Special Summer Sale. Next time around our Sale will talk about all the newest parts from different companies coming in from Europe. Alot of it is already paid for and should arrive here in a couple of weeks.
So stay tuned and look for our next Special Sale.
Take Care and Happy Opeling.
Special Annoumcement and Sales Wednesday October 2, 2019
Here we are fresh back from our Washington Trip. Shipped a bunch more parts back home and even bought an Iconic GT.
Everyone think of the top five most famous Washington cars. We have asked a few people across the country and everyone has guessed it on the first guess. This family owned GT since 1980 has been featured in books and magazines even newspapers arround the world and was a staple at the Washington Opels show for years. This car will make a great colorful addition to the Opels Unlimited Museum.
Details about the trip will have to wait as we promised you a special Sale this week. We will continue to tease you until next week as we need to proceed. So here we go with our New Parts and New Arrivals from Germany Sale.
NEW PARTS AND NEW ARRIVALS FROM GERMANY SALE
1. First of all we made another large batch of real high quality rear brake shoes again. Better modern day friction materials fresh made today. So much better than old shelf life hardened materials from yesteryear. No cores or exchanges necessary. Sold outright. Unless you want a disxount for turning in your old shoes. Regularly $78.95 set of four now $59.95.
2. Rear Brake Shoes Hardware Kit. 16 pieces. Nice new Springs and Clips and Pins to hold the shoes down nice and flat. Regularly $39.95 Sale price $24.95.
3. New Rear Brake Wheel Cylinders. Completely fresh all new, preassembled with bleeder screw and outer pin set. Regularly $38.95 each Sale price $19.95 each.
4. Rubber Brake Lines. For all GT, Kadett and 1900 Opels. One required for the rear. Two for the front. Better flow large inside diameter. Continuous top seller. Now restocked again. Original brake lines are very thin with a tiny hole in the center and are prone to be very restrictive. We highly recommend replacement if this hasn't been done yet. Regularly $34.95 Sale price $19.95 each.
That's it for the Brake parts today folks. Our next Sale will include a great restock on new Weber Carbs, Chrome Air Cleaners, Gaskets, and Electronic Ignitions, special Wire and Caps Sets etc. It's nice being a direct EMPI Warehouse Distributor in this day and age. Be ready for us to pass along really great savings for you on our next Sale.
AND NOW FOR OUR NEW ARRIVALS FROM GERMANY SALE
1. GT Lower Radiator Hose 1.9 Really nice form fit German type fresh batch. Refularly $29.95 Sale $19.95
2. GT Lower Radiator Hose 1.1 This is for 69 GT owners with 1.1 series motor. Nice new form fit production. Regularly $46.95 Sale $29.95
3. Manta Lower Radiator Hose New production form fit type fits all 71-74 1900 with Manta Ascona Chassis. Regularly $39.95 Sale $29.95
4. GT Upper Radiator Hose 1.9 Nice form fit American Production. Very well made. Bulk buy. Regularly $34.95 Sale $29.95
5. Reverse Lens. Original Hella brand for GT. Clear with bright silver around. While supplies last. Regularly $59.95 Sale $38.95
6. GT Front Window Gasket A/L . Fresh new German Production. Great fit. Soft and easy to work with. Good Corners. Regularly $139.95 Sale $115.95
7. GT Front Window Gasket J. Solid Window rubber no provision for Chrome. Fresh new German Production. Great fit. Soft and wasy to work with. Good Corners. Regularly $139.95 Sale $119.95
8. GT Rear Window Gasket A/L . Fresh new German Production. Great fit. Soft and easy to work with. Good Corners. Regularly $129.95 Sale $109.95
9. GT Rear Window Gasket J . Solid window rubber no provision for Chrome Fresh new German Production. Great fit. Soft and easy to work with. Good Corners. Regularly $139.95 Sale $119.95
10. Chrome Trim 25 feet. Enough to do any Opel GT Manta Ascona Kadett, both front and back window. Nice new flexible German made batch. A perfect fit. Regularly $68.95 Sale $48.95.
11. Gas Tank Sending Unit. New Production specific design for GT. Proper length. Good quality Regularly $119.95 Sale $89.95
12. Torque Tube Bearing . Replacement precision bearing with nice seals on both sides. Modern day equivilent pre-greased ready to install. Regularly $46.95 Sale $26.95
13. Pedal Rubber Brake or Clutch. New German Production. Not slick and hard like originals, easy install. Gas Pedal rubber available too if needed. Regularly $10.95 Sale $6.95
14. GT Front Rubber Bumper Guards . New German Production. Very nicely finished like originals. Comes pre-threaded with all new hardware. Regularly $38.95 Sale $19.95
15. GT Hood Squirters. Complerte rubber part with nice chrome on top installed. Comes with 90 degree plastic elbow piece installed as well. Looks original. Updated Squirter Ball can be adjusted to exact desired location. Regularly $19.95 Sale $14.95
16. GT Pop-Out Window Rubber. Fits all 71-73 with Pop-Out Windows. Good German Production nice corners. Regularly $79.95 Sale $59.95
17. GT Main Door to Body Rubber and Sill Plate Rubber. Here's one good price for our best seller. Very well made and super easy install. This is the door rubber that goes all around the door frame on the body. Regularly $49.95 Sale $28.95
18. Exhaust Donuts. Nice and Thick and new soft rubber for the large ones and smaller tighter rubber for the rear. Always good to have in the glove box or on hand. Special purchase set of four $19.95.
That's it for our New Parts Sale Part One good through the month of October. First come first served while supply lasts. The German money exchange rate is really good right now. Perhaps the best it has ever been for us for bulk buying and shipping. We are feverishly buying constantly from all of the companies working with us every month this year so stay tuned for Part Two coming up soon.
Remember we can be reached at [email protected] and 909-355-OPEL-6735 and 562-690-1051.
Take Care and Happy Opeling.
These pictures are meant to accompany the Announcement for October 2, 2019.
Weekend Wrap Up Sunday October 20, 2019
Big news this week will monopolize this post. Todd made an amazing Big Speciality Buy-Out Purchase and it is great Big News.
Last week Todd received word that Roger Wilson's estate was up for Sale and Todd moved on it immediately. Recognizing Roger as one of the top five Opel Racing Mechanics in the Country, operating as Roger's Opel Engineering, Todd wanted to make sure the Buy-Out came his direction.
Todd contacted Roger's brother and sister and secured a deal. It involved putting together the trailer rig and loading up and heading an hour and half out toward Los Angeles to meet with the family at Roger's home.
What awaited for Todd there was a veritable treasure trove of goodies. Parts big and small. Engines, rear ends, cams, and just about every Opel part imaginable. Rims and tire sets. Not to mention a real Opel GT Race Car. Todd and his crew loaded up until 1 am and then headed home. Before leaving an agreement was made for Todd to come back in two days and meet Roger's brother at a storage area for a special engine and transmission.
When Todd returned he found so much more than just an engine and transmission. The Storage Unit was filled with engines and machines famous from Rogers business. Todd negotiated a new deal right there on site and walked away with the entire contents of the Storage Unit.
Specialty German Engines just waiting to be recognized and appreciated. A real Engine Hill Billy Dyno which Roger used in his business. Transmissions and rear ends. Todd loaded up and once again made for home with a historic Buy-Out.
Todd is now prepared to make 3 separate Sales in the future from his tremendous find.
So stay tuned and look for our next Sale as it will be a great one of a kind type Sale with oh so many performance parts. Everything from brakes to cams, exhausts, pistons, engines, rear end gear sets, about 90% of the Buy-Out is performance parts.
This set of pictures is only the beginning from the first load first car. Then we can keep the pictures exciting and new throughout the Buy-Out. Everything is for Sale. You can also put toghether your own Wish List and call it into 909-355-OPEL(6735) or send an email to [email protected]
As many of you are familiar with Roger's inventory and Engine power inventions, everything from crazy big valve and ported heads to even roller rockers, crazy connecting rods and forged piston sets.
We can't wait to start lising all the inventory for Sale.
Take Care and Happy Opeling.
Last edited by OpelsUnlimited; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:11 AM.
I agree Eric, that is a lot of Opel stuff I wonder what the pay out was
Keep on Opeling rubber side down and shiny side up
Make a difference and help someone today
Weekend Wrap Up Sunday October 27, 2019
This weeks picture set is showcasing the deatils of the first big move of the Roger's Opel Engineering Buy-Out.
Laboring late into the night, Todd and his crew were finally ready to head out on the road at about 1:30am. which meant we returned to our Manor in Perris around 3am.
We cleared out what we could carry on the trailer safely from Roger's home and that night was our first viewing of his famous blue Race Car. We loaded up the front of the Trailer, loaded the Car and then secured the whole load.
This week we unloaded the entire Buy-Out and cars and packed the Museum with the inventory we are keeping there. Everything else is tucked away in Perris, including the two cars.
Next week we will have pictures from the second load of the Buy-Out. Todd is working on the Sale, we are still inventorying everything in and we should have more info for you soon.
Take Care and Happy Opeling.
That is a lot of stuff How does one person accumulate so much stuff? I'm sure there must be many other Opeler's out there that can relate
Keep on Opeling rubber side down and shiny side up
Make a difference and help someone today
Last edited by kwilford; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:42 PM.
Finishing up a bare-metal, nut & bolt rotisserie restoration of my '71 Opel GT
Weekend Wrap Up Sunday November 3, 2019
Unveiling for Sale famous Race Car and the Top Engine.
Thank you all so much for all the calls about the newest Buy-Out. It is great to hear all the stories about how Roger was very instrumental in adding a whole bunch of performance oriented things to the Opel World.
It's really great to hear everyone's stories about all of his wonderful inventions and performance parts over the years.
A lot of the same subjects keep coming up about what is there and what is for sale. There is definitely a lot of great inventions and projects as well as many completed assemblies. Even his most famous killer racing motor all built up and finished. Still sitting on the engine stand.
Sometimes the deal got rough and there were some price changes but Todd and his loyal crew rolled right along with it like he always does. There was much quick loading and unloading as there were many loads and a lot of parts and even a couple famous cars became available as the deals went on.
In the end Opels Unlimited did end up with every car and every part that we were able to see. The nice thing is that everything was saved and essentially moved and has been picked up all together as each day went by. The house was already sold and cleared out so there was a very limited timeframe to save these parts and cars.
The trailer was definitely overloaded time after of times and even needed to be reshuffled a multitude of times.
Most company Buy-Outs have a whole ton of taillights, doors and fenders, body parts etc. and many large items that don't end up weighing that much. This time was very different. Everything in Roger's company was very dense and heavy. Roger's Opel Engineering is what it was called. We found one of his old business cards dated back to our La Habra days when he was working with us back in 1999.
In those days he was around us a lot as his company was very close to ours and he loved having fun with all the customers. The man had a really unique charm all about him that surely all the ladies liked. He was outgoing and very fun loving towards the Opel Cars and Racing was definitely in his blood.
Back in the day he amazed people over and over again with his Roller Rockers, special Pistons, Cranks and Cam Shafts. Real cutting edge with real dramatic increases in horse power that our original 1900 engines could produce. In fact in achieving well over 200 horsepower. Most of the stories we hear today are ranging from 240 to 300 horsepower achieved by our 1900 engines.
So many great ideas and breakthroughs were made possible because of him.
We feel so joyous and privileged to save this great collection in it's entirety for every Opel Nut's future.
A couple points that keep coming up - we definitely give a big thumbs up to everyone who is kind enough to give us a call and lend a hand to help identify these parts and of course get the first opportunities to buy all these specialty parts which have always been super rare and hard to get.
So as far as an official counts this would now make 305 years of Opels companies saved and stored here at Opels Unlimited.
Another subject that has come up a lot for Todd is that we don't want to give people sticker shock and always remember that all common parts are very reasonable here at Opels Unlimited in fact we still have the motto "We beat anyones price on anything."
Our used parts selection is amazing and 90% of our current new parts selection is not even being purchased here in the States. Exchange rates are great currently and so are our new parts prices, in fact it is always best to call in person.
There is so much going on in our Opel world here.
Another dynamic that has arisen is that folks want to see right now what is available. Everyone wants to see the current Sale today. But there is a problem with doing that immediately, and Opels Unlimited has to responsibly take the proper steps to get this stuff organized, properly labeled and in to the hands to the very special people that want these rare items. For right now we have stored these items into individual locations with their own private sorting rooms. This time nothing will be stored away in it's entirity or mixed up with regular inventory at Opels Unlimited.
As we speak to our customers day to day we realized that the biggest issue is that all of the items were hauled out and displayed all at once and that Todd was not not able to personally orchestrate all that, not to mention the fiendishly intelligent mind of Roger was not there to say that these pistons and these rods go with this block and crank. Everything is so wild and customized.
Here is a for instance, there are so many ring and gear pinion rear end sets but when sold to us they were all lumped together so now we have to figure out which gears go together and which numbers make sense as a lot of these gear sets are specialty.
Like we said before 15 to 20 years ago is the era for these parts so we have names like Venolia, Carrillo, Isky,, Edelbrock, Arias, HITech, Speedway, Weber, VDO Performance, Felpro, Clevite, Sealed Power, some of you get the idea now and others were right there to live out this dream.
So back to the sticker shock issue that might come up for these very rare or highly modified parts in this Buy-Out. As we are concurring with so many of the Opel Guru's here in the US now, in conclusion we all have to say some or many of these parts here in the next few sales ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE and most of them have been collected as rare vintage Sports Car items and many of them have been high performance modified.
Such as, match porting, polishing, over sizing, etc. with the (Bigger, Better, Faster, More) Attitude. Other items such as the eleven motors, cams , pistons, rods, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, even the Race Car itself all have a certain special value. Not just because the items are so built up modified or special in themselves but that they are Roger's actual signature work. For the most part many items are THE one from his lifetime of work and will always be extra special and valuable in that way.
In this set of pictures will be the unveiling of the Race Car and Roger's most famous engine for sale as it was picked up. If you are on this and ready to pounce and are excited the cost of the Car and top Engine are $8,500 each. To coordiate this call Todd at 909-355-OPEL(6735).
Take Care and Happy Opeling.
Special Announcement Wednesday November 6, 2019
Hey Folks we decided to put together a Sale while we are still working on inventorying the big Buy-Out. This is Todd's crazy sale and is for November 2019.
The new Buy-Out is making us work extra hard and we are getting pictures and pricing ready. We will have some great pictures akibg with a description of all the goodies so stay tuned. That will be our next post featuring special Sales on all kinds of high performance goodies and one of a kind ideals.
Already we are starting to gather pictures of custom exhaust systems. Carbs and Intake manidolds, amazing rims both new and used, Custom pistons and rods and even some engine combinations as big as 2200cc.
We even had our first sale from the Buy-Out today, a 1500 tight chambered high compression head. Even featured a special oil dam that adds more oil constantly to the top end.
It is nice that people are actually calling and requesting the special items they want. It is definitely easier to pull parts and sell things this way for us.
You are all going to enjoy the new speciality parts Salle that is coming up next. Our November Only Sales we promised is about our newest updates and restock items from Germany.
Crazy Sale Quantities are limited to 2 each per item per customer.
1. We got the high polished door mirrors back in just in time for Christmas. Rgularly $99 each including rubber door gasket. We are selling the sets together for $169 for the complete set including mounting screws.
2. We did actually end up with a surplus of right hand side morrors. They definitely got the count off this time so here is your chance to get this rare passenger side mirror you have been looking for. Our extra stock sale will give a great blow out price for just $75 each.
3. Also we restocked a Manta Trunk Rubber at a real sensational deal. Regularly $78.95 and we are going to blow it out for $45.
4. Manta Wagon Rear Hatch to Body Rubber. Regularly $99.95 Sale Special $60.
5. Also a new restock of the all metal and rubber Inner Lower Control Arm Bushings for the Manta Ascona and Wagon owners 71-75. Regularly $59.95 Sale only $30 each.
6. Also another long awaited restock item. Kadett B Rallye and Coupe rear Windshield Gasket. We filled back orders but still have more to sell. Regularly $149.95 Sale $100.
7. Also replenished stock on Kadett Front Windshield Rubber all 68 to 71. Regularly $149.95 Sale $110.
8. Opel GT Gas Tank Sending Units. HIgher quality newest thing in Germany. Regularly $119.95 with Gasket special Sale November 2019 only $75.
9. Window Chrome for Front and Back Windows most all Opel Models. We got in another huge roll so this Sale is for all GT, Manta, Kadett, Wagon Owners, even 4 doors. New Chrome for both Front and Back Windows. Regularly up to $68.95. Any car right now, November only!!! $45.
10. Also side Window Rubber for Pop-Out Windows for all Kadett and 1900 Asconas, 2 doors and Wagons. Regularly up to $48.95 each. Turkey November 2019 only just $25.
11. More Reverse Light Lenses new arrived, real German Hella brand. 68-72 GT and also Kadett Wagon as well. Regularly $59.95 each in the past. Sale is $40. through November.
12. Last two specials are for Manta Owners. That special Rubber piece that goes between the side Windows where the Door Glass meets the Rear Quarter Window. Regualry $59.95 each. This sale just $40. each.
13. Last but not least, that's for sure, a big Buy-Out on Outer Window Scraper Rubber for the 71 to 75 Manta, 1900 and Wagon, 2 door or 4 door, this is the horizontal Rubber that keeps the water out where the Window rolls up and down on the outside. Here is the last special and thank you and Happy Holidays to the 750+ people who follow us and our Special Sales. A last big fist bump spectacular. Regularly $38.95 per door today's sale through November 30th only, just $15, thank you all for watching.
We are not forgetting our Special Announcement on the awesome car we picked up in Washington. We will have to get back to that later.
Also our new production of updated lining on brake shoes came in and looks great.
In other news, the new carbs came in for easy sale as well as the rest of a really great Empi Warehouse Dealer Buy-Out specials. We will have all those pictures and pricing soon enough.
The New Buy-Out has pushed us back on our Sales for a little bit. But we will have lots of nice things available before Christmas.
Take Care and Happy Opeling.
Special Announcement Performance Buy-Out Sale Tuesday November 19, 2019
Let's get right to it-
Roger's Opel Engineering Buy-Out Official Sale Number One
So here we go folks we are going to take this one section at a time. For now the easiest thing to do would be Intake Manifolds. These are easy to list and categorize quickly. Lots of fun custom choices, almost every one a one shot deal. It's nice to Museum sell a whole bunch of rare high performance Intake Manifolds at one time.
We are definitely the company to watch this year as we start to unveil the entire 50 year plus Opel Power Racing Inventory we have collected so far.
Since we are having so much fun now we are going to list a few of our own rare Museum items for sale as well. Just remember, it is first come first served and most of these really are rare one shot deals. Not our current reproductions.
Contact us at 909-355-OPEL(6735) or [email protected]
PICTURE ONE WITH SPECIAL VALVE SET AND 5 SIDE DRAFT INTAKE MANIFOLDS
#1. Upper left - Canon Dual Side Draft Manifold 40 DCOE. Industry standard. Good Used and a great original set. Fits Opel 1900 and 2000cc head. This sale just $300 for the set.
#2. Left Side Middle Set. Dual Side Draft 45 DCOE Manifold.Beautiful production. Shiny Outiside. Quality Swirl Porting on the inside. Opel Nuts tell us this was a factory Manifold built this way. Very strong and well made. This sale $600. Fits Opel 1900 and 2000cc head.
#3. Left side bottom. Famous Irmscher Shorties. In good shape. Looks like a little of Roger's port matching on the head side. Complete with all 8 Studs. Fits Opel 1900 and 2000cc head. Stock GT Heater Box. People love these. This Sale is $750.
#4. Right hand Upper. Beautiful hardened Intake and Exhaust Vavle Set. Looks like Titanium Spacers. Double springs and Special hardened Retainers too. Looks like a really nice set for bigger valVes. This Ssale $400.
#5. Right Hand Middle. Single Side Draft for 45 DCOE. Early pace setter type with easy linkage hook up ability. Nice condition all original. Has interior divider runners. Popular Vintage Intake. This Sale $400.
#6. Bottom Right. Dual Side Draft 45 DCOE. Intake Set. Definitely looks German for 2.2 and 2.4 heads. Acutally has two locating pins on head side. Nice Swirl Porting and work done. Definitely one of Roger's babies. This Sale $600 for the set.
PICTURE NUMBER TWO HAS THREE ITEMS
#7. Bottom a set of Brand New Canon Dual Side Draft Manifolds 40 DCOE fits all 1900 and 2000cc heads. This Sale is $400.
#8. Middle Manifold very clean original 1900 Intake. This is the big one that you can put your whole hand down into. Not too many of these around and a very popular seller for an easy bump on a relatively stock engine with a regular Weber 32/36 or a 38 DGAS Carb. This Sale is $125.
#9. This will be the mystery part without a price today. Definitely looks like a German Intake Set set up for a 2.2 or 2.4 cih motor. Here is another kicker, there is a really well made Solex Side Draft Carb attached with some really crazy airhorns. We believe we have a set of these Carbs and Two sets of these Intakes. Here is the real kicker - the Carbs are made in Italy. What's up with that? We are definitely open to more research in this area.
Any questions, or if you want to put your order in or offer advice, call Todd's cell at 562-690-1051.
PICTURE SET NUMBER THREE CUSTOM INTAKE MANIFOLDS TO MOUNT LARGE HOLLEY FLANGE TWO BARRELL V-8 CARBS. BOTH VERTICALLY AND HORIZONTALLY.
#10. We actually have 2 Brand New Holley Carbs that can go with the Intakes for just $200. Available im Electric Choke or early Manual choke looking like the ones on a 60's V8 Tripower Intake. Some people have been asking about these Intakes for modern day fuel systems as well. So $300 each on the Intakes and $400 on the one with the linkage bar attached.
We are steadily working on sorting out the items from the Roger's Opel Engineering Buy-Out. Charles is even coming from the East Coast Friday and Saturday to help us out with the Pistons, Engines, and Cams etc. We will be featuring Sales over the next few moths.
On a fun note Opels UNlimited was contacted by a production company in Burbank, CA and they are looking for a white GT for a one day Documentary Shoot. They are willing to pay $550 and the car would need to be in Manhattan Beach early December. If your GT is white and you are interested give us a call and we will put you in touch with them. 909-355-OPEL(6735).
Take Care and Happy Opeling.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)