Missouri GT's - Page 3
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Missouri GT's

Opeler
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i need this lol this thing would kick but to haull an opel or 2 across country
    http://www.countryclassiccars.com/Pics/2620_3.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Jeff
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1972 Opel GT, Owner since 1983
    2001 Saab 9-5 SE 3.0 Turbo V6 Weeeeeeeeeee!!!
    1973 GT, Parted out, R.I.P.
    1968 Kadett, Owner since 2006, Sold, 28 June 2008

Real Name
    Dean
    Downloads
    Uploads

price is $4950,car drives

includes new tires and exhaust, brake is sticking...includes delivery to KC..
    he said they are 41 miles north of st louis arch
    Celeste: 1917cc ,Getrag ,Big valves,ported,ISKY cam on solids,Opel forged rods,9.52 compression,total seal gapless,oil dam,RB gasket mod., DCOE side drafts,sprint,pertronix,SACHS clutch,OGTS & Kadette sway bars,no oil leaks. Big brakes. Avatars Photos Carlisle 2010 by Jennie V.Thank you's to Bruce Butler and Gabe Sanchez

Driven twice to Carlisle 2,351 miles RT successfully, broke down on first trip

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Dean
    Downloads
    Uploads

chris..whats its worth

houserc...since you have seen the gt...whats it worth?

mark: to me this looks like a nice gt for your wife...But if you search thru fall..there are a little better ones that come up for less $,,,some real nice club cars are here.
    Celeste: 1917cc ,Getrag ,Big valves,ported,ISKY cam on solids,Opel forged rods,9.52 compression,total seal gapless,oil dam,RB gasket mod., DCOE side drafts,sprint,pertronix,SACHS clutch,OGTS & Kadette sway bars,no oil leaks. Big brakes. Avatars Photos Carlisle 2010 by Jennie V.Thank you's to Bruce Butler and Gabe Sanchez

70's Opeler, back 4 more!
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't see it close enough to make any call on it's shape or road-worthyness or such.

I passed the place at 70 mph and was amazed at all the cars. It just barely caught my eye in with all the other beasts of beauty

We took I-70 to I-270 to I-55 North. We bypassed all the St. Louis traffic and confusion.
    Two left turns don't make a right,
    but three do!

Downloads
    Uploads

good info

Good information so far. I tracked the one in Tulsa and got some pics...not bad but I am dreaming for a closer one. Where are the ones In Jefferson County?????Missouri. I also contacted the thumbnail pic in Ill. Not bad (great start) but a bit high. I may go to see it this weekend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mark-

Watch out for Country Classics, they seem to be overpriced on their cars. Plus, I think alot of what they have are fresh from the 'barn', or field, for that matter. If you go look at their stuff in person, you'll see what I mean. Not saying they are bad, just make sure you look them over really good.

BTW-
    I'm in Jeff Co., just north of Hillsboro on 21.
    Check your pm's.
    "No, it's not fiberglass."
    "No, the motor is not in the back."
    "No, your friend in high school did not 'peg' his speedometer."

Real Name
    Dean
    Downloads
    Uploads

mini meeting in kc mo

we met on a moments notice.

we looked at the cars, then at my 72 colorado group buy car. Mike liked the bumper and the battery box

we went out for some driving, enough talking! we drove each others car on the highway and in the city.

Mikes car is a stock engine with a 32/36. it is low mileage and it runs and handles well.His dash is one of the best I have ever seen.His dash is uncracked, KEEP it out of the sun is the key...we think.

His chrome is also awesome.

We both talked about going to the route 66 meet in September. MAybe we will take a trailer with us too.

We both hope to meet others in the area.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    arnold opel gter here gonna be on road january 24th. A missouri opel club is definetaly needed. It would be nice to see all the gt's together

Downloads
    Uploads

Gt

Quote Originally Posted by mark gibson View Post
    I need to buy an Opel GT for the wife. This was her first car out of highschool. Looking for a 1.9, 4spd. Running, does not need to be perfect...but 99% all there. I am in Ste Genevieve Missouri. I prefer one very close, so I can view it before purchase. HELP! Mark Gibson email me [email protected]

Mark

what is your price range ??

i have a pretty nice 70 GT setting in the garage .

Jesse

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

Hey Opelbits did the guy next door get rid of all his GT's?

Today is the 18th of jan and I just opened the halloween invite.... days and dollars short

Real Name
    Bruce
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gt crazy View Post
    arnold opel gter here gonna be on road january 24th. A missouri opel club is definetaly needed. It would be nice to see all the gt's together
    A few of us got together for a BBQ in Hillsboro recently - so there are definitely Opels in the area. I'm right up the street from Arnold in South County - drop me a PM with your contact information and I'll give you a holler.
    --Bruce
    If it's not leaking oil - it's out of oil!
    1969 Opel GT
    2004 330i ZHP
    2008 SRT4

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin View Post

Today is the 18th of jan and I just opened the halloween invite.... days and dollars short
    Wow calvin long time no see. The Manta still going strong? My GT 2.4 is doing great. PM me with a number and I'll give you a call.
    Arguing online is the same as racing in the Special Olympics;
    no matter who wins, you're both still retarded.

1971 GT (Opelwasp)
    1974 Manta A (Polizei)
    2001 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 Quad Cab
    2006 Suzuki SV650S
    2009 Chevy Impala LT
    2015 Dodge Charger SE

Downloads
    Uploads
    all missouri opels should have a get together soon? just an idea what do you guys think? needs to be on a good day won't get out on rainy day. (window seals are bad lol)

Real Name
    Dean
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kansas City Opelers

I think we could get some of us in Kansas City Area to meet up too.
    I would enjoy that.

Does anyone need a parts gt? I dont have anywhere to store mine any more. its a roller with new tires,all the glass,running engine. no interior or chrome trim.
    Body is good,min rust, solid battery tray. a desert gt.I would like to keep it in the state. its free,if you will store it or use it.

Member 1000 Post Club
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by opeldean View Post
    Does anyone need a parts gt? I dont have anywhere to store mine any more. its a roller with new tires,all the glass,running engine. no interior or chrome trim. Body is good,min rust, solid battery tray. a desert gt.I would like to keep it in the state. its free,if you will store it or use it.
    Can you get me a couple pictures? I need something with a good front left fender... and less rust the one I've got. Send me a PM
    Paul

Downloads
    Uploads
    ill take the gt if your giving it away. could use the carb really bad and belly pan and spots under the doors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    when do you guys wanna have the get together? make the date and place and ill put in on the calender

Real Name
    Dean
    Downloads
    Uploads

parts gt to share- if you will store it

not really giving the whole thing away, (it took a lot of work from a lot of people to help me aquire this parts gt) I would like someone to store it and take what parts you need for your car. Our agreement.would be that you would keep the car and if there is a piece left on the car that you havent used, then I would have it for myself... we would split the car. there is nothing on the car that I need right now, but if I get hit or my rear end goes out then hopefully I would have a piece for my future needs...such as an un used windshield

This makes sense to me, if it does to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey!-

Where've you been?!
    I got the two GT's from the neighbor. One is here, the other was parted out.

Still have a motor with your name on it.

Tony P.

Quote Originally Posted by calvin View Post

"No, it's not fiberglass."
    "No, the motor is not in the back."
    "No, your friend in high school did not 'peg' his speedometer."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information