OPEL GT 1970 rear window and corner window for sale
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: OPEL GT 1970 rear window and corner window for sale

Opeler
    Downloads
    Uploads

OPEL GT 1970 rear window and corner window for sale

I have a OPEL GT 1970 rear window and corner window for sale, the rear window, original equipment, no scratches or chips, also the rear window has the gasket that goes with it. I am looking for $50 for the rear window and gasket and $20 for the corner window plus shipping costs. , would liked to sell and ship them together if possible and who ever whats both will be given priority , not sure about the weight but it will probably be around 30 -40 lbs from Canton, OH 44707. I will try to get some picture up here soon.

I have the pictures of the glass but dont have a url to upload them. i can email them to you , my email is mw[email protected]

Thanks

Mark
    Last edited by mwhitlock6069; 08-26-2019 at 06:49 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Eric
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mwhitlock6069 View Post
    I have a OPEL GT 1970 rear window and corner window for sale, the rear window, original equipment, no scratches or chips, also the rear window has the gasket that goes with it. I am looking for $50 for the rear window and gasket and $20 for the corner window plus shipping costs. , would liked to sell and ship them together if possible and who ever whats both will be given priority , not sure about the weight but it will probably be around 30 -40 lbs from Canton, OH 44707. I will try to get some picture up here soon.
    Does the back glass have the rear defroster?

Real Name
    Keith Lundholm
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it isn’t a rear window with defrost, I have two defrost windows with tabs in tact for sale. I don’t want to highjack the original posters thread, so please PM me and do not reply to this thread
    Check out our Opel restorations at
    www.newvintageauto.com

Thread Information