Momo Hub adapter '73 Manta A
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By P.J. Romano

Thread: Momo Hub adapter '73 Manta A

  1. #1
    Opeler
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Momo Hub adapter '73 Manta A

    I just jumped in to the world of Opels and the unfortunate car I'm trying to bring back to life has had its steering wheel broken free from it's hub.

    I have a couple momo's on the shelf and I'd like to just throw one of those on but I can't find a MOMO hub (I think the correct part no. is MC0225) anywhere in North America.

    Does anyone have one they'd like to unload?
    Is there a source I could buy a new one at that I don't know of, if a used one isn't available?
    Is MC0225 even the correct pn?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    3000 Post Club Site Supporter P.J. Romano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Goderich, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    3,535
    Real Name
    P.J.
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oemoilleaks View Post
    I have a couple momo's on the shelf and I'd like to just throw one of those on but I can't find a MOMO hub (I think the correct part no. is MC0225) anywhere in North America.

    Does anyone have one they'd like to unload?
    Is there a source I could buy a new one at that I don't know of, if a used one isn't available?
    Is MC0225 even the correct pn?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Momo-st...sAAOSwRkRZwmwP
    terrylewisac likes this.
    Old racers never die. They just go bench racing.

  4. #3
    Opeler
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Yea the ones on ebay coming from Great Britain are the only ones I've been able to find.

    Was hoping maybe someone had one a little closer to home / for a little less shipping. But good lookin out!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Southern Red Neck BQS4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    9,636
    Real Name
    Gene
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oemoilleaks View Post
    I just jumped in to the world of Opels and the unfortunate car I'm trying to bring back to life has had its steering wheel broken free from it's hub.

    I have a couple momo's on the shelf and I'd like to just throw one of those on but I can't find a MOMO hub (I think the correct part no. is MC0225) anywhere in North America.

    Does anyone have one they'd like to unload?
    Is there a source I could buy a new one at that I don't know of, if a used one isn't available?
    Is MC0225 even the correct pn?
    There is a thread or two on this site and there's an Ebay seller, if they're still in business, that sold a Opel adapter that had MOMO and another pattern on it. Search steering wheel adapters, but, I think the adapter was by Luisi, I think, but, they are here in the US
    "Yes, I do have a rifle rack in my Sportwagon"

  7. #5
    GT Owner opelgt722002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Austin,Texas
    Posts
    308
    Real Name
    Bob
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Momo Adapter

    Quote Originally Posted by oemoilleaks View Post
    I just jumped in to the world of Opels and the unfortunate car I'm trying to bring back to life has had its steering wheel broken free from it's hub.

    I have a couple momo's on the shelf and I'd like to just throw one of those on but I can't find a MOMO hub (I think the correct part no. is MC0225) anywhere in North America.

    Does anyone have one they'd like to unload?
    Is there a source I could buy a new one at that I don't know of, if a used one isn't available?
    Is MC0225 even the correct pn?
    Opel GT Source normally has them but are currently waiting on resupply.
    Bob

  8. #6
    Opeler
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BQS4 View Post
    There is a thread or two on this site and there's an Ebay seller, if they're still in business, that sold a Opel adapter that had MOMO and another pattern on it. Search steering wheel adapters, but, I think the adapter was by Luisi, I think, but, they are here in the US
    Awesome thanks for the tip!

  9. #7
    1000 Post Club tealcarver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Fallon, Nevada
    Posts
    1,521
    Real Name
    Bob
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    I made the one I have. It's made from aluminum drilled the holes for the bolts on the drill press. Already had the cover, that might be the stumbling point to making one. Seems a cover would be easier to find, and just about anything that covers that part on the steering wheel would work.

    Bob
    71 Chrome Yellow GT

  10. #8
    GT Owner opelgt722002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Austin,Texas
    Posts
    308
    Real Name
    Bob
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oemoilleaks View Post
    Yea the ones on ebay coming from Great Britain are the only ones I've been able to find.

    Was hoping maybe someone had one a little closer to home / for a little less shipping. But good lookin out!
    I do have an extra GT Momo adapter complete in the box. $80 (includes shipping ). Same thing as the one Opel GT Source usually has in stock. Prefer PayPal. Message me if interested.
    Bob

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •