Momo Hub adapter '73 Manta A
OpelGT.com is the premier Opel GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By P.J. Romano

Thread: Momo Hub adapter '73 Manta A

Opeler
    Downloads
    Uploads

Momo Hub adapter '73 Manta A

I just jumped in to the world of Opels and the unfortunate car I'm trying to bring back to life has had its steering wheel broken free from it's hub.

I have a couple momo's on the shelf and I'd like to just throw one of those on but I can't find a MOMO hub (I think the correct part no. is MC0225) anywhere in North America.

Does anyone have one they'd like to unload?
    Is there a source I could buy a new one at that I don't know of, if a used one isn't available?
    Is MC0225 even the correct pn?

2. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

3000 Post Club Site Supporter P.J. Romano's Avatar
    Real Name
    P.J.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oemoilleaks View Post
    I have a couple momo's on the shelf and I'd like to just throw one of those on but I can't find a MOMO hub (I think the correct part no. is MC0225) anywhere in North America.

Is there a source I could buy a new one at that I don't know of, if a used one isn't available?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Momo-st...sAAOSwRkRZwmwP
    terrylewisac likes this.
    Old racers never die. They just go bench racing.

Opeler
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea the ones on ebay coming from Great Britain are the only ones I've been able to find.

Was hoping maybe someone had one a little closer to home / for a little less shipping. But good lookin out!

5. Remove Advertisements
    OpelGT.com
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Gene
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just jumped in to the world of Opels and the unfortunate car I'm trying to bring back to life has had its steering wheel broken free from it's hub.

There is a thread or two on this site and there's an Ebay seller, if they're still in business, that sold a Opel adapter that had MOMO and another pattern on it. Search steering wheel adapters, but, I think the adapter was by Luisi, I think, but, they are here in the US
    "Yes, I do have a rifle rack in my Sportwagon"

Real Name
    Bob
    Downloads
    Uploads

Momo Adapter

Opel GT Source normally has them but are currently waiting on resupply.
    Bob

Opeler
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BQS4 View Post
    There is a thread or two on this site and there's an Ebay seller, if they're still in business, that sold a Opel adapter that had MOMO and another pattern on it. Search steering wheel adapters, but, I think the adapter was by Luisi, I think, but, they are here in the US
    Awesome thanks for the tip!

Real Name
    Bob
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made the one I have. It's made from aluminum drilled the holes for the bolts on the drill press. Already had the cover, that might be the stumbling point to making one. Seems a cover would be easier to find, and just about anything that covers that part on the steering wheel would work.

Bob
    71 Chrome Yellow GT

Real Name
    Bob
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea the ones on ebay coming from Great Britain are the only ones I've been able to find.

Was hoping maybe someone had one a little closer to home / for a little less shipping. But good lookin out!
    I do have an extra GT Momo adapter complete in the box. $80 (includes shipping ). Same thing as the one Opel GT Source usually has in stock. Prefer PayPal. Message me if interested.
    Bob

Thread Information