Opel GT Forum banner

Opel Club of Texas Spring Get Together

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Killer Texas GT 
#1 ·
:) Opel Club of Texas invites fellow Opellers to attend Our Spring Get Together, this year in Arlington, Texas over the Memorial Day Weekend. For further infomation go to the Calender and check it out.

#3 ·
You own an Opel, you are welcome. This and other Opel Club of Texas Get Togethers are always open to all fellow Opel-lers, we welcome your attendence even if your from Oklahoma, (I use to live in Lawton and Duncan). You may even drive back home with a Trophy and for sure a OCT polo shirt ($25 registration fee) if you attend.

Rodney Killingsworth, president
Opel Club of Texas
:)
:cool:

#5 ·
So far we are expecting in the neighborhood of 25 to 30 people (+) with 18 Opels showing up, one Bitter and a Manta B and a Kadett C (Martin's Issuzu). We will also be raffling off NOS Opel parts, Opel Clock, and what ever else I can find laying around my shop.

#7 ·
Spring Get Together 2004

THIS YEAR THE SPRING GET TOGETHER - MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND-2004, will be back in Leonard, Texas, North East of McKinney. Fun run to Sherman for Chassis Dyno Run, $ 30.00 each for 10 cars , more than 10 price goes down get print out of torque curve, top in speed and H.P,also there will be 1/4 mile run challenges for $20.00 per car, E.T. and top in. Later dutch treat at a local car hangout then back to Leonard to Party, Sunday breakfast at the house and BS and work clinic, Party, we will Hats , Opel Key Rings, and assorted door Prizes. Donations to the club will be accepted,Thanks and remember those who a fighting to maintain our Freedom.

Opelers Welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.