Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not exactly Opel related but thougt I'd let ya'll know about it. Seems the Hot Rod Magazine Super Nationals are to be held for the next three years in Springfield IL. This years Dates are Aug. 26-28 at the IL State Fairgrounds. Also the Hot Rod Power Tour will come thru Springfield around June 5th I think. Maybe the Gage Family V8 GT can make the Super Nationals? Anyway if anyone thinks they will make it let me know and we'll get together.
John

· Opel Addicts
2,479 Posts
We hope to have it streetable by August. "Hope" being the operative word!

Vickie

2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vicki
I know it's a long trip from where you guys are at. I would probably rather see you folks at the Mother road fest, especally if you can only make one. If some of the folks who are closer want to make it to this I will see if I can talk Eric Schmidt into having a little get together out at his Opel Barn.

2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Power tour underway

Hot rod Power tour made it to Springfield IL today. I did not go to the fairgrounds and check them all out, had to make a graduation instead. News report said something like 3000 cars showed up here. 1500 are making the whole drive. Next stop is Indianapolis IN tommorow. You folks over that way may want to take a look. Jay Lenos Toranado is part of the tour.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.