Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago some one posted an excellent photo of a 1.9L removed from a Gt. I should have saved it but didn't. went looking for it on the photo list but can't find it. Could the person who posted it please repost so I can save it.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gary said:
Is THIS it? The gallery also has its own search engine. You can search by post date, or key word. I used the search --> recent posts--> last 14 days.
Beautiful pic- wish it was mine BUT the photo I am looking for is of a 1.9L sitting out of the engine compartment and showing the location of the oil pressure sensor. REASON- I have tried and tried to get what ever type of plug the PO put in the location of my oil pressure sensor to no availe from on top SOOOOO I am going to have to take it over to Moe, Curley and Larry's repair shop, have them put it up on the lift and try to remove it from the bottom and install the right sensor into the block. I though that if I had a photo of the correct location even my three stooges couldn't FU#! it up.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: engine picture

opelgt722002 said:
Hope this will enable them to hit the right hole.
That wasn't the pic but it will do just fine- Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.