Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GT Owner
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shipping from Texas would be difficult but I have most of the parts needed for this build. Contact me if you are interested and willing to come pick up the parts. Price negotiable. This Is a stroked crankshaft and shaved by Roger Wilson. New Venelio piston. New rings and rods. The head has chevy valves and was used lightly. All the above for $1,000.
I also have a slightly used set of roller rockers that were only used at the same time as this head for $500. They were reworked by GTJim a few years ago and are good to go with chevy valve stems. Also have a new OR-77 cam and a reground set of solid lifters. If needed; have a good block that would need to be machined, valve cover with spacers, oil pan, timing chain, timing cover, pulley,electric fan, oil pump.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shipping from Texas would be difficult but I have most of the parts needed for this build. Contact me if you are interested and willing to come pick up the parts. Price negotiable. This Is a stroked crankshaft and shaved by Roger Wilson. New Venelio piston. New rings and rods. The head has chevy valves and was used lightly. I also have a slightly used set of roller rockers that were only used at the same time as this head. They were reworked by GTJim a few years ago and are good to go with chevy valve stems. Also have a new OR-77 cam and a reground set of solid lifters. If needed; have a good block that would need to be machined, valve cover with spacers, oil pan, timing chain, timing cover, pulley,electric fan, oil pump.
Is this still available i am interested i am in texas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts