Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just an FYI for everyone interested in 15x7 aftermarket rims. The tirerack offers a rim called the ASA JS1 ( I believe that is the correct name) under the BMW 320i section. They are quite nice looking and very well priced. I installed them on my GT and they make a world of difference. No problems with rubbing or offsets, they mount right on. Also, I found the rims listed in the wheel guide that is posted on the internet are mostly discontinued, so the choices of rims are getting smaller and smaller each passing year. From what I hear, the borbet type t, tsw hockenheim and the infinity rims are all disc. but you can still get the team dynamics and kosei racing rims. Just thought I would pass this on. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm actually soon to be in market for rims and tire (mine car in body shop as we type:)) I think these are nice and would go well with my car. It is goin to be all black, it has california editon front spoiler (ogts) and side skirt and rear skirt. tell me what you guys think, and what high performance tire would people recommend for daily driver in bay area california?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The tires that I purchased for the rims were 195/50. I think they are h rated Khumo tires (around $36 each). I didnt go all out for the tires because I dont drive it too often but they do look really nice with the rims.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was on tirerack looking at package prices and i saw the borbet rims, and i think i lik the biger rim a little bit. So i looked at the tires to go with them and i saw the sumer tires max performance F1s. anyone else have these tires or these rims?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.