Opel GT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it REALLY necessary to post 15 SEPARATE articles for Opel parts in Greece in ONE DAY??? REALLY?????:banghead::no:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Greece is enduring an economic meltdown as its inability to manage its finances as a country is leading to its likely removal from the Euro-based economic system.
It is anticipated that when the official currency in Greece reverts back to their original drachma that it will suffer a 40% or greater loss in value compared to the Euro.
Citizens have been pulling their money out of their banking system and they are trying to convert their money to more solid foreign currencies, which may have motivated this posting of ads.

The question that could be asked is that if these parts are purchased by persons outside Greece, how will the cost of shipping be calculated and guaranteed in the event shipping rates skyrocket overnight or if there is a transportation worker's strike in the country.

·
boomerang opeler
5,634 Posts
neil he was posting in his own section whats wrong with that? also as far as i know no one is limited in the number of relevant posts they can make per day
spam is bad yes but relevant posts , nothing wrong with that

·
Super Moderator
8,201 Posts
I agree with Barry on this issue. Anthony has sold items to at least one forum member and he was pleased with his purchases and considered Anthony a friend. If I were looking for parts for a particular model I think I would appreciate being able to open only the relative thread and not have to wade through the others. Part numbers & a brief description would have been nice. :yup:

Harold

·
1,287 Posts
Wow some people have nothing better to do then complain about perfectly legitimate postings. In the words of Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis!!!!!

Besides holidays are usually light days for postings.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Everyone in our community should have the opportunity to post parts/cars for sale on this website! :yup: That's one of the benefits of us networking online and building an Opel Family! And I do feel sympathy for the economic situation Greece is going through.

My point (and suggestion) is that shouldn't these 15 ads for parts be in their own sub category within the parts/cars for sale section???:confused:

I had to do a quadruple take and refresh my browser several times thinking I had got stuck in the wrong section of the forum. Almost non of the General Forum Topics were present because 15 Separate Postings (even though they have their own approved category) had taken up the page with all the latest postings.

How about 1 posting in the General Discussion announcing the multiple ads for parts from Greece.... and then those 15 separate ads stay in the Parts For Sale section as a subcategory "Parts from Greece" so members can find all those great parts available....

Just a suggestion :veryhappy

·
boomerang opeler
5,634 Posts
Neil you are missing the point i think , these "ads" are in an "ads" section created just for "ads" from one vendor

why is this so much of a hard ship for you , they will cycle off the front page very fast in fact the only one left on front page is this one

·
Super Moderator
8,201 Posts
Neil you are missing the point i think , these "ads" are in an "ads" section created just for "ads" from one vendor
Would you be referring to:
Forum > Parts > Opel Parts Suppliers > Opel Parts Greece
Parts listed in this section? :cool:

Harold

P.S. I believe this 'horse' has suffered enough, can we "put it down" and move on? :yup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.