Opel GT Forum banner

1966 Opel Kadett

10K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Mikesta 
#1 ·
I AM LOOKING TO BUY A 1966 2 DOOR OPEL KADETT...IT WAS MY FIRST CAR AND I LOVED IT...

#2 ·
There is a 66 wagon on the ad board right now!! I don't know if that will work or you must have the 2 door. HTH.

Jeff

#6 ·
MaxDuke;
Will this do? This was just posted on the Classic Opels site. Just passing it along.
Gene

To: classicopels@yahoogroups.com
From: "spacekadett2" <spacekadett2@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups.com. Learn more
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:12:58 -0000
Subject: [Opel] 1970 Opel for sale

1970 opel kadett garaged and unused since 1978. interior excellent.
straight body with minor surface paint deterioration. automatic.
luggage carrier. all glass and rubber pristine (excl. dried out engine
belts). 14,781.6 original miles. one owner. manuals. blue plate
license. '78 CA tag.
anyone interested? it's all there.

#9 ·
The world is getting smaller. I had my GT in Durham NC in the mid '80's when they were putting I-40 through. I still have my NC plates on the barn wall.

#10 ·
jlthunder said:
The world is getting smaller. I had my GT in Durham NC in the mid '80's when they were putting I-40 through. I still have my NC plates on the barn wall.
I can remember when I-40 deadended in Durham and Blue Ridge Rd in Raleigh when I was at NC State in 74. You wouldn't believe it now. It's a mess. Jarrell

#11 ·
jlthunder said:
There is a 66 wagon on the ad board right now!! I don't know if that will work or you must have the 2 door. HTH.

Jeff
I need to take it off... I wont part with it after doing what I'm doing to it now. It has the 54hp engine and gets 35mpg still... Will have alot of time into it when I finish my build up... so wont part with it.

Have you found one yet???

www.fjtoys.com/opel is what it looked like

here is the build

http://www.opelgt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7542

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.