Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is mark i just bought a 2 door wagon i live in kelowna bc is anyone on here in bc or canada,,,,anyone know value of car??? 90k on it original paint tan on brn int..pls e mail me at ,,[email protected] ANYBODY NEED OR WANT THIS CAR,,MAYBE!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,778 Posts
hi my name is mark i just bought a 2 door wagon i live in kelowna bc is anyone on here in bc or canada,,,,anyone know value of car??? 90k on it original paint tan on brn int..pls e mail me at ,,[email protected] ANYBODY NEED OR WANT THIS CAR,,MAYBE!!!
We do have a few members in the area, but, some details, like what size motor (1.1 or 1.5) trans (auto manual) and lots of pictures would definitely help :yup::yup:

·
tomking
2,498 Posts
Until a year ago I had a 67 titled wagon with an auto in it. It looked original with the wiring to illuminate the the shifter..... I know what the stats say, but this thing appeared original; had the 1.9.

·
Opel Key Master
5,351 Posts
There was some test mule 1967 Kadetts with 1.9 and automatic, probably had A/C too, but not a standard production model, and not a standard motor option for that year either.

·
Opeler
834 Posts
Looks good. if you take some pics of the engine, we can tell you what size engine is in it. How about some pics of the interior?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts