Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I had asked in another thread about value in this. I listed it in barn finds. Asking $12K which is high...I know. I'd like to be as close to $10K as possible because I have a bunch into it.
New upholstery parts etc. Clean title and drives great. It's Excellent except paint.

Any questions, let me know.
Chris (702)672-7003

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really appreciate the suggestion. I actually tried them and they "wouldn't accept" the listing?? Took like 30 minutes uploading the info and nothing but a short email no explanation. Interesting company for sure.

·
Vendor
2,914 Posts
Really appreciate the suggestion. I actually tried them and they "wouldn't accept" the listing?? Took like 30 minutes uploading the info and nothing but a short email no explanation. Interesting company for sure.
Nice GT. I really like the seat covers.
BAT is pretty serious about curating what they put on their site. I submitted my GT before I eventually sold it on eBay. They were willing to list it, but we couldn't agree on a reserve price. Opels generally do well on the site, but the preference is for mostly stock vehicles in very good condition.
Good luck with the sale. You may want to post a link to the BF listing on one of the Facebook Opel groups also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts