Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,474 Posts
Lynn,
This one showed up last month. Interesting GT. I'm surprised it hasn't been sold yet, but perhaps the asking price is scaring away potential buyers.

·
2,005 Posts
As I remember, it was bought in Europe, driven there and shipped to states. First time I saw it was the 2000 OMC picnic. Owners were pretty old then. It may have been to a couple more OMC events. Should be worth price if in condition I remember.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wonder why he increased the price.

Those bumper "add ons" aren't helping.
Agree, my only gripe is don't call it "original" with so many modifications. "restored" does NOT mean that it is original, only that it has been worked on with notable modifications. A "restored" piece of furniture and often a "restored" auto is worth less than an original for a reason. The driver door panel, carpet, bumpers, exhaust, are just a few things that appear to me to not be OE, so not "original". VERY nice looking GT and WELL worth the $ IMHO if it runs as good as it looks. It does appear that this car was a well loved show car for someone with all the badges on it.

·
Solo II is fun in a GT!
598 Posts
That is a nice looking car, but with out a detailing and a professional photographer, it will not bring not near what it is worth.
The T-shirt on the center console and Club Steering Wheel locks are not a good look for this car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts