Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for complete taillights for the Opel Kadett B 1970 version, large taillights with intact lenses. Turn signal lights with intact lenses and license plate lights with whole lenses
And you can musst shipping to Germany

Thank you very much

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,379 Posts
Hi Boris,
I'm still looking ... So far I only came up with a single tail light ...

Dieter

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts
I have a couple of pairs NOS but very expensive. I am hesitant on letting those go, because my guess is the day I sell them is when someone calls wanting a 70 model restored

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,379 Posts
Where the taillight openings in the sheet metal the same for the smaller and larger taillights? In other words, could I take the large ones out of my Kadett and replace them with the smaller (earlier) ones?
If "yes" to the above, If we find a good set of small ones, I would give my large ones away as a trade.
Dieter

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts
No, the 70-72 chromed metal ones are quite a bit different in the mounting. I might have a picture of the difference, but the 68-69 had some mounting cups for the lights, where the 70 was a bit more intricate

·
Opeler
86 Posts
I will look in my stuff tomorrow to see if I still have any.

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts
Hopefully you can see the pocket okay in this picture. I recall the 70 have long two holes in the quarter for the front screws of the housing and a plate that holds it into the car. The early lens will not cover this

·
Opeler
86 Posts
do you need ones for a coupe or wagon?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[QUOTE = "opelspyder, post: 1450211, member: 11172"]
Ich habe ein paar Paare NOS aber sehr teuer. Ich zögere, diese losgegangen, weil ich getan habe, dass ein Tag, ein ich sie verkauft, jemand anruft, um ein 70er-Modell restaurieren zu wollen
[/ ZITAT]
[QUOTE = "opelspyder, post: 1450211, member: 11172"]
Ich habe ein paar Paare NOS aber sehr teuer. Ich zögere, diese loszulassen, weil ich vermute, dass an dem Tag, an dem ich sie verkaufe, jemand anruft, um ein 70er-Modell restaurieren zu wollen
[/ZITAT]
Sehr schöner Krieg der Preis für die Leuchten? Kannst du mir Bilder zeigen? Ist die 1970 Version mit den großen Rücklichtern ins Seitenteil. Mein Kadett ist eine 2 Türige Limousine
.Vielen Dank

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,379 Posts
He has a 2-door sedan.

Dieter

·
Opeler
86 Posts
ok sorry. if i have anything it's likely for a wagon or caravan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[QUOTE = "tonykim, post: 1450224, member: 13122"]
Benötigen Sie eine für ein Coupé oder einen Wagen?
[/ZITAT]
Für ein Wagen - Sedan 1970

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts
Kadett 1900, I sent you a private message on this forum, check your notifications
Ich habe Ihnen eine private Nachricht in diesem Forum gesendet, überprüfen Sie Ihre Benachrichtigungen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts