Opel GT Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Hope he didn't car cut up his car . It s a beautiful looken gt...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last I saw he was at that stage where the real fabrication starts. It can be intimating when you see how much need to be done and what you are capable of verses your Pocketbook, And you realize there will be compromises. It is frustrating, I have made a Business Out of helping people past this spot. for the last 40 years. We have helped We have helped many people's dream become a reality. I have a soft spot for the GT at one time I owned 13 of them all running with Various power trains. I just perched my 14th GT with a partially disassembled engine. Very little rust rat eaten interior. I am planning to mount a 88 SVO 2.3 terbo and Five speed I will do all the fab work. all rust will be deleted then I will sale the car. It will need to be completed by the new owner- paint Interior and wiring and Suspension. they will not need to fab any thing. We are not interested in Finishing out the car. I have a lot of projects going right now but I do rely like the GT I will post pitcher as I go Heer are some of my work
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Musical instrument

·
Opeler
477 Posts
I am impressed! I thought that he would have thrown in the towel by now. Now if BillE gets this thing together....can he make it handle? Time will tell. This could get very expense. Keep us posted please.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last I saw he was at that stage where the real fabrication starts. It can be intimating when you see how much need to be done and what you are capable of verses your Pocketbook, And you realize there will be compromises. It is frustrating, I have made a Business Out of helping people past this spot. for the last 40 years. We have helped We have helped many people's dream become a reality. I have a soft spot for the GT at one time I owned 13 of them all running with Various power trains. I just perched my 14th GT with a partially disassembled engine. Very little rust rat eaten interior. I am planning to mount a 88 SVO 2.3 terbo and Five speed I will do all the fab work. all rust will be deleted then I will sale the car. It will need to be completed by the new owner- paint Interior and wiring and Suspension. they will not need to fab any thing. We are not interested in Finishing out the car. I have a lot of projects going right now but I do rely like the GT I will post pitcher as I go Heer are some of my work View attachment 438378
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
V10 in a cobra I did of course I built the body and frame as well
I was thinking of making the car wider by taking two cars and welding them 5 inches off center from each other. I did this years ago to install a 429 SCJ in a 73 Opel

101 - 105 of 105 Posts