Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale in Western MA is a parts car with some decent sheet metal that may help another GT get back together, but this one will/should not see the road again. Passenger side trailing arm mount is barely there, and the PO had welded a piece of flat stock in place to "hold" things in place. PO also would not follow through with what was needed for me to get a title for this vehicle, but it was an eBay buy, so I have a parts car...as it turned out, that is all that it was good for anyway. Pictures could be made avialable upon request, but I have put up this video walk around for that purpose.

Contact me through this site if interested. Looking for $300.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD. Had the pleasure of meeting Deepsix and his neighbor Jim this morning. Every person that I have personally met or interacted with on this forum have been amazingly nice. The Opel community is something that I feel privileged to be a part of. Good luck with the mock-up Marty.
I do not see a way of marking this as SOLD within the forum heading, the way it used to be. Would/could a moderator please take care of that for me...thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts