Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have 1970 Opel GT for sale. it is a good car for parts or restoration. It is a barn find and has not really been touched since I got it. the car does not run. the mileage on the odometer is 15793. the price Is 2000. please message me if you have any questions.
Thank you

Attachments

·
Opeler
1,067 Posts
Hi I have 1970 Opel GT for sale. it is a good car for parts or restoration. It is a barn find and has not really been touched since I got it. the car does not run. the mileage on the odometer is 15793. the price Is 2000. please message me if you have any questions.
Thank you
Hello,

A couple of things to start that would help you and others greatly:

1) It would probably help everyone if you would state where the car is located.
2) It would probably help others if you tell everyone how long you ago you got it and how long it has been sitting in the “barn” or wherever it may have been stored.
3) It would also help if you could list and glaring issues the car has, other than it not running.

Best of luck,

Eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Eric the Car is located in Santa Paula CA. I've had the car for maybe 6 months and im guessing that the car was sitting in the a barn for over 10 yr or more. I don't know what is wrong with it. I'm just selling it the way it is.
Thank you
Tyler

·
Registered
668 Posts
Area is important. Plates are pre-'82 Cali, but, could be anywhere. [Edit: forgot to click send, has since been answered]

You'll need good pictures of the wheelwells and lower rockers if you expect to see $2000 for a non-running restoration, else that's closer to a $200 car than $2000. Lots of parts cars around.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
It's easily worth $2k unless it's a rust bucket, running or not. It's all there. I'd drive up with my trailer and get it myself if I didn't have six cars already (and only a two car garage).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you
Hi,
Do you still have this car and where are you located? THanks, J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts