Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1970 GT vintage race car project.
Have fiberglass front end for sale also fiberglass doors.
Car for sale also car has many extra parts
New ATL fuel cell bladder, foam, fuel box pump.
New head with cam and roller rockers.
Also have open trailer
Contact me if interested

·
Registered
The Young One
684 Posts
I have 1970 GT vintage race car project.
Have fiberglass front end for sale also fiberglass doors.
Car for sale also car has many extra parts
New ATL fuel cell bladder, foam, fuel box pump.
New head with cam and roller rockers.
Also have open trailer
Contact me if interested
What parts do you have for sale?

Thanks Sam

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
3 posts since 2012? I agree Terry.:poop:

·
UngerDog
1,335 Posts
I can't tell you much about the poster. His bio says he's from Woodland which is a little Northwest of Sacramento, CA. I'm thinking it's the car that he has some photos of below, and the car and parts he's selling are probably all SCCA racing applications ...

Opie

·
Detritus Maximus
3,206 Posts
I wouldn't trust the total post count in his profile. I checked mine and it doesn't show any posts before a year ago. Some people don't post much. Some, too much...😊

Reactions: soybean

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,901 Posts
I never heard of fiberglass doors being available. This intrigues me. Do they have full window and door latch function? I would be interested in the doors if so.

·
Opeler
316 Posts
I never heard of fiberglass doors being available. This intrigues me. Do they have full window and door latch function? I would be interested in the doors if so.
Don’t think so,normally used to cover a tube frame car. Most governing bodies don’t allow windows in the doors.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I'd be more curios why he's giving up on this (if this was) already a racer and it's being redone?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I have been having a conversation with someone on E bay who purports to have 4 gts and a lot of parts for sale. I asked him to post pictures here if he was serious. So in a couple of days..... We'll see.

·
Senior Contributor
5,084 Posts
Deleted

·
Senior Contributor
5,084 Posts
I have a set of fiberglass fenders for sale

·
UngerDog
1,335 Posts
I have been having a conversation with someone on E bay who purports to have 4 gts and a lot of parts for sale. I asked him to post pictures here if he was serious. So in a couple of days..... We'll see.
Would it be the posting for the 4 GTs (red one, yellow one, white one, and blue one - plus a lot of parts) for $8,500 or Make an Offer
located in:Bridgeton, New Jersey?

a lot of opel GT ranging from 71-74

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
WOW ungermm that's a lot (pun intended) of stuff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts